Archive through January 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody have dimensions for a narrow frame hitch pin, and what size are creeper mounting bolts on a 122?}

234115.jpg

234116.jpg

234117.jpg

Here's some before and after pics of the 126 that Marlin H and I saved from the scrap a few weeks ago. Over break I but in a new 12hp Kohler K301 engine in it and it works great. It turned out to be a good project. Especially since it has rear pto.

Gary B.
Which hitch pin are you referring to?
If your asking about what attaches it to the tractor, they are 1/2" x how ever long you need depending on if you have a double bracket setup or not.
If your talking about the single that you attach implements to the hitch with, they are 5/8".

The creeper bolts according to the Parts Lookup at the top of the page are 3/8-16 X 7/8 Hex Hd Cap.

Ryan, love it when you get one like that and in a matter of hours its runnin again, Should make a good work horse, good job!!!!
Shift.gif

For you Cubbers lookin for snow work, I just read where Cordova Alaska has had 18 FEET in the last week, Any body have a really BIG thrower!!!
yikes.gif

Latest posts

Back