• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 15, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Earl Ford, I think you spread it pretty thin!!! 8=)
err.gif

Charlie-

I've been reading through some old issues of Cadet Connection and came across your name. It was in an article about Bob Scott (spring 2014) when he decided to auction off his collection. In his collection was a stained glass cub cadet sign that you made and had listed on your favorite auction site. You decided to remove or cancel the listing and Bob happened to be the high bidder at the time. Bob stated that you had some cub cadet "friends" that were having a hard time with your art work so you just removed the listing. Bob also stated how the sign mysteriously showed up at his door step with no bill whatsoever after he got in touch with you to find out what happened. He also mentioned the fire that tried to wipe you out.

Bob was selling out so he could enjoy retirement with his wife. He had 60 or so cubs in his collection along with many attachments which I would like to have seen.

Do you know if Bob is still with us?

I just thought I'd share this with the guys/gals here. It appears you have a very nice soft spot (no matter what Kraig or Harry say).

Wayne,
a_blink2.gif
hey now! I'll agree with you regarding Harry however...
roflol.gif
Now Charlie may or may not have a soft spot, he made me swear to secrecy regarding that.
icon_eek.gif

Wayne S.
Beats me, I do know that I wasn't selling on greedbay in 2014. I quit that place back in 2006 or around there. What issue was that in?

Charlie-

It was in the spring 2014 issue of Cadet Connection. Apparently the story I told happened well before 2014 but Bob didn't mention when all of this went down.

Kraig-

Sorry...just funnin'

Wayne, as am I. Well, except the part about being sworn to secrecy.
happy.gif

Mr. Kirk, had a hectic week so no time to weigh the parts. I did break down and wash the parts last night so they'll have time to dry and next week will make time to get them on the scale.

How can I tell if I have a lp head on my model 100 or just a regular head?

I was backing a utility trailer with my 124 & it popped out of gear several times. Any ideas?

David

David Q.
My first thought would have to be either bent shift fork or the shifter cup itself is cracked and ready to start floppin around.

Latest posts

Back