• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speterson

displayname
speterson
Kraig,
I only posted the pic because it gave me some ideas on how to make one for a sleeve hitch.
I don't have a 3 point on any of my tractors.
hide.gif

Mike,
You may have noticed that I trimmed the mold off of the edge of the pic before I posted it.
bouncy.gif

Thanks for letting us know where it came from. It's always nice to know who to credit with these things.

But Kraig that'd be a good way to pull the wheels of and rotate them on the front of a 1650
biggrin.gif

I think a L&G Cub would be a little "light in the loafers" for that much extension/weight.

Just got my parts washer thermostat switch
happy.gif

Back to cleaning the shop ... oh my back !!

KENtucky,
That's true on the light front end.
I guess that's just one more reason to have a loader!!

Shane - Mold?
rofl.gif

I called my tractors a lot of four lettered words, but not that one. I'll keep it in mind though.
biggrin.gif

Hey Jerry B.

You stuck in the ice? or melted out yet?

I may need to do some dickering with ya soon. Hopefully I'll be picking this up this weekend:

79451.jpg

Don't like the wide tires. I'll need some 23-8.50 or 6-12's.
79452.jpg

Hope it doesn't take much to get it going.
Keith

Keith, did you have to pay extra for the #3 on that Earnhardt Cub Cadet?
dunno.gif

I think you guys are right, I only wanted to put a set of log tongs on the end of 2-3 foot boom just enough to lift a small log end six inches off the ground. They drag easier! I am also concerned about the sleeve hitch casting to KEN.
You guys are great Thanks!

Kraig,
I'm hoping some grafitti remover will take that off. Don't know how long it's been on there, but I'm hoping to clean up some of the additional paint and try to keep this close to original without repainting it as much as I can. But if I keep it for long I'll probably do a spray bomb refurb this fall.

Paul - Make a metal skid plate to put the front of the log on. Bind the log to it and pull the skid.

Your neighbors '47 Chevy hood will do it ;)

Tom...I didn't say I needed to use the snowthrower...I hadn't used it before,and 3-4" was an easy setup run. I did 4 driveways...

Kraig- I have 4 42lb + 2 10lb weights on the rear bracket...but the duals are only there because I used the tractor in my swampy wooded area at my last house in Wabash...I sank the 1872 up to the frame down there once, but the 1204 would walk across it.

..I have one of those Yanmar engine tractors...
79455.jpg

Decided to play in the snow for a while and my little guy wanted to take some pics, besides that we have to do something to trump that mold that showed up here
happy.gif

79459.jpg

79460.jpg

Got to where I couldn't pass up diesel...been looking for a 1572 or 1772 for almost 6 years, and can't find one close or for a resonable price. But don't worry, I still have 3 other Cubs that I am keeping....and dad has 2, a 782D-PS & a 105.

Sombody yakked up somthing green on here. I would still take it though.

Well guys ive been busy like crazy with work and such but ive been keepin up!I got another 123 earlier this week says it doesnt run but from the pictures it looks good.im going to pick it up early next week and will post some pictures

Thats funny Ken.....good one!I also like the comment yacked up and trimmin the mold LOL

Ken...thats good, I love it. Hope ya don't mind...I'm gonna send that to my mother, she and her boyfriend collect moldy gt's
roflol.gif

well i was stupid and pushed my qa42 snowblower. i hit the plow debris and shattered a link on the chain. i can get pics tomorrow if you want. i need the specs on the chain the size and the length. i want to make sure that i didn't loose a section of chain.

theo

Latest posts

Back