• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks as we might finally get some snow to talk about around here....Winter storm warning,calling for up to 8"...i"ll take it.
thumbsup.gif

Charlie, when you "give" someone the finger they are not actually supposed to take it.........
angel.gif

Vern, thank you for the photos, nice looking pair!
happy.gif

Anthony, see that oval shaped flat spot on the back of the transmission. On the top of that there is a breather vent.

51530.jpg

51531.jpg

Finally got some seat time on that good for nothing &%$#@! I had to "borrow" parts from its sister and "add them" to "test" I'd show pics of the after math, but that'll just give you properly prepared guys a chance to jerk my chain. I almost had a self induced labatomy Fri night. Got a sharp pain in my right side and fell, grabbed a support to aim my landing spot away from the running saw blade. Went home and saw the doc first thing. my back just went out and I'll have to see him again. So, Charlie, Besides the trans, what's left??

If I'm botherin ya Digger let me know. I can't get in my email right now for whatever reason, unless I use someone elses computer. I tell ya, I'm anxious!
PLOW PLOW PLOW
thumbsup_old.gif
Oh, I get it. Your waiting till I go to bed!

We got 4" of snow, so I had to transfer the chained tires from the 128 to the 1450, along with 200 lbs. of wheel weights. The 1450 with QA-36A worked awesome, I'm so glad I finally got it to work. Now I need a new belt as I stalled the thrower a couple times and created a large cloud of smoke. I may try to get one tomorrow if I happen to have a snow day and no school again...
happy.gif

51533.jpg

Matt,

YOU'RE LOOKIN' GOOD ON THAT CUBBIE!
buttrock.gif

I'm glad to see you are setting a good example for all the other fellow-blowers of being safe with your safety glasses and bright orange hat! So many folks don't wear either and it really bothers me to see folks being so unsafe. In fact, I'd suggest you also run your lights when blowing - not so you can see better, but so you are better SEEN by anyone passing by.

Keep up the good Cubbin'!!!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Ryan-

Thanks for the kind words...BTW, I turn the lights on when I get within 50' of the end of our 550' drive so that I can be seen when I turn around at the end.

Ryan, Good points! However, I don't see any ear protection, unless Matt is wearing those foam ear plugs.
happy.gif

I like to wear headphone style ear protection, and I like my strobe light.

51535.jpg

51536.jpg

Kraig,
Good catch on the hearing protection!
thumbsup.gif

Sounds like Matt was already a step ahead with them as well.
Good job, Matt!
thumbsup.gif

Kraig,
That sure is a sweet rig you've got to snow blow with!
Have ya got a hot plate in that there tent affair to keep your coffee cup warm?
wink.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Ryan, thanks! No hot plate, do drinking and driving, as both hands are kept quite busy. A cup of hot coffee is a good way to warm up though.
happy.gif

Charlie,
beerchug.gif

My fun begins tomorrow so sometime after the game tonight and tomorrow before school i'll finally get the chains on
n00b.gif

PSA,
As an ongoing effort to bring you a wide selection of Sponsors to buy your parts from,
We're pleased to announce the addition of Marlin Heinlein,IHCCW.
Marlin specializes in NOS-New Old Stock and NLA-No Longer Available Cub Cadet parts.
Look for his button at the top of our pages real soon.
51540.jpg

well looks like I'm screwed again with the snow. jes sleet and rain, damn, why won't it snow worth a crap?
here's a nother pic. Gotta shoot an electrical gremlin, and get ready to clean up whatever we do end up gettin. Yes I know it is blurry, I slipped as I was takin the pic. got warmer here today, and is permafrosty under the elusively dry dirt.
51543.jpg

With all the pictures of snow throwers some may wish they had one too. Well, go to www.cubcadet.com and click on snowthrowers, series 900. Strap one of those babys on the front of your Cubbie and see what you can do! (But the price is awful)
yikes.gif

Glen C.,
An idea you may want to consider is to cover the side of your hood-mounted yellow strobe light on the side that faces you with some duct tape -- that way it doesn't give your eyes the hebbie-jebbies!! It will still flash toward the front & sides, just not in your face.....
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Steve "B",

Looks like HOI country is gonna' get hit in the next 24-36 hrs.. Better wax up the shovel!!

Back