• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through February 04, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Folks there is my 147. Lol .she ain't oretty but she's mine. Lol

Nothing here Allen.
a_blink2.gif

Attachments

• a_blink2.gif
    a_blink2.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 133
Al V.
I think you posted the wrong pic, that Quietline is a long way off from a 147.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 122
Oops sorry 1450 ..smh I was looking at a 147 for sale earlier. I apologise. Anyway there she is.in her full glory lol

It has an ever growing list of things to be repaired .some minor some not so minor.lol I bought a tilt trailer to haul it on yesterday .somehow tooling around with it on an 18 ft. Trailer seemed a bit much .

Al, Ya better keep the 18 footer!!
1a_scratchhead.gif

You should be able to fit 5 cubs on there nicely
eek.gif

And yes, you will probably need to do that in the not too distant future!!!
Shift.gif

Soon, you will be posting in the "look what followed me home" thread

Ask me how I know this!!

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 138
  • eek.gif
    eek.gif
    1,022 bytes · Views: 123
  • Shift.gif
    Shift.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 134
OK, back to reality here.
Managed to re-furb the neutral start switch for the 126, but I am missing the little lever that fits on tge clutch release rod to actuate it.

Looks simple enough. Anyone have some measurements on it's size handy?
And, what would be a good material to make on from?
I'm thinking some 18Ga stainless maybe, it should have a little spring to it and resist bending.

Lol David ,that's how this one ended up here . Traded a trailer for this 1450 and a old MTD/lowes mower w/trailer .then sold that trailer .was gonna sell the 1450 till it fired right up and we'll yanno how it goes ,couldn't bring myself to getting rid of it ..lol

Latest posts

Back