• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning all. i awate my snow blade its on ite way to me now so i want to have an angle cylinder bought for the 42" blade to install on the 149. so i`am looking for the stroke or lenght of the stroke of a cylinder that will work for me. any info on this would be great. length of and size of shaft ect . thanks Don T
coffee.gif

Kraig,

Looking at the ROOF, first thing that comes to mind is what a great "Truck" that would make!!

Tim Keefe, I built a big tumbler last winter and was not impressed. It works okay but it's a slow process and it's noisy!

Mike, what did you use for construction? how large and what type of drive and medium did you use?

company I worked for many years ago had a parts vibrator tank and it would clean up parts nice in a few hours time but it was very loud. thought maybe a tumbler would be a good diy approach.

tkeefe electrolis is a great may to get rid of rust but it will not smooth the metal out i have done many old motorcycle tanks and it works great.tsanders

cub cadet hub caps what year did they come out and can you still get the clips .cant find them anywhere .

Kraig,

It was a pleasure visiting with you and your daughter yesterday. You're welcome anytime.

I agree with Charlie and Kendell, a first-start video with sound is a must...preferably with a 12 in straight pipe exhaust extension! Don't be afraid to blip the throttle a little.

Adrian, please e-mail me direct and let me know what engine you have and what you're planning.

Tom, if Brian would ever part with it I'd snap it up and make a wood hauling pickup out of it.
BTW I'm first on the list if Brian does decide to sell it.
proud.gif

Here's the other model that Roof made.

76774.jpg

Charlie, Kendell, Dave, I'll try to remember to take a video when I get it ready to fire up. It'll be a while yet as I need to remove the grill and existing K301 from my #1 125 so I can mount the Killer K301 into it. Then I need to get a fuel tank cleaned up using the method in the FAQ. I might be too excited to remember to video tape it...
blush.gif
Right now my new baby is snuggled into several layers of old t-shirts in a plastic tub and resting quietly in my shed next to my #1 125, I'll take some photos to post tomorrow.

Dave, the pleasure was all mine!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Kraig,
Mine is not a palomino, but it does not look exactly like the 60 in the picture either. It has a K582 on it. The guy I got it from said it was original. I have had it stored for a couple of years and should take a better look at it.

Tim Keefe, I made my tumbler out of 1/2" c/d plywood. It's a basic hexagon 2 foot diameter. Runs on a 1/2 hp electric motor, into a right angle gearbox w/forward & reverse. I wanted it big enough to tumble a cub cadet hood. I did a gas tank, inside and out at the same time! Put some brass nuts in the tank w/diesel fuel and the media in the tank is a concoction of small wood blocks / 15 pounds of Black Beauty blast media and some old liquid polish that was laying around. It works pretty good, I am not thrilled with it, the noise gets under my skin! I think I need to run more RPM, maybe it'll make the process faster.
Mike

"Oh come on, everyone can't be watching the game!"
What game? I am watching the toilet bowl on DIY.
happy.gif

Mike, thats a might bigger than I was thinking. I was thinking about a plastic five gallon bucket 3/4 full of pea gravel and liquid. set horizontal and turn with rotiserie motor.

Hi everyone, I need a little help identifying a wheel weight I came across today, it weighs about 26lbs like the IH ones, and I only found this cast in it: S5W-01 if that means anything? Any and all help is much appreciated, Thanks!!
76784.jpg
76785.jpg

Here's some photos of the Killer Kohler resting quietly in the shed with the Cub Cadet 125 that the Killer Kohler will soon (I hope) be mounted in. Note the attack cat guarding the door to the shed. Here's a closeup of Selah the attack cat, he's keeping a close eye on the contents of the shed.

76787.jpg

76788.jpg

76789.jpg

"What game??? Are the Bears or Packers playin' someplace??"

somebody's barely able to pack what?

Kraig
What year is the 125?thats going to be a great project

Latest posts

Back