• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen,
As I understand it the problem is the biodiesel has jelled. A block heater won't help get what's in the fuel line warm enough to unsieze.

OK, keep your fingers crossed. It is snowing outside. Have a bit over an inch, just want enough to play in.
As far as horsepower goes, I have snow blades for the CO and the 149. I will choose the original any day. Plows on half the gas and I have never had a NEED for more power. Run out of traction long before power is an issue. The old pan seat is more of an issue as the cold soaks in though!!!When I lived out west that CCO saw enough snow duty for anyone

Digger,I think I know what you are asking,the large hole in the air cleaner is connected to the blower housing with a large rubber gromett,kinda like "RAM AIR",it was already on this engine that came off of a generator,I cant use a pto unless I switch cranks because off the tapered crank end,but I can use this tractor for other things I guess"lol".Thanks for the nice comments on the blade but I like the used look too. kenny m.

Traction wasnt a problem I have the two link chains and 65lbs. of weight on the back,that is exactly what my blade weighs according to my wifes bath room scales,I guess thats what they mean by even steven"lol". kenny m.
51050.jpg

forgot to post this earlier. I about gassed myself the other night in the 128 with all the fumes coming back into the cab. Whats the best way for me to make and extension but still have a muffler. This would have to be something rather simple to make
thumbsup.gif

Well fellas,about got er done,just the headlight panel to install.and a few other odds and ends but nothing to serious!I put the hood on tonight and then looked at the thermometer in the garage,it read (0)!didn't turn the heat on glad the garage is detached.didn't take me long to get back in the house,but at least got the hood on..Charlie,hope your happy with the small letters,got to keep you happy,on that note here's the last picture...Vern
51053.jpg

Does anybody know what happen to Travis's ccspecialties website. Everytime I go there I get an account suspended written across the screen.
happy.gif

Thanks Jeff B. its hard to remember everything aint it"lol".Vern B. thats nice and probably a zero turn to boot
drool.gif

Back