• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert L, Welcome to the forum, alot of 125s around here. Just move the PTO handle on the right side of tractor all the way forward. Take belt off pulley and slide belt off between pulley and fiber button.

Hello guys new to the site,I enjoy it alot. I have a question about those red originals i've seen and was wondering,is that factory or just painted red.

Regarding the H42 snow thrower on a Cub 149. Matt G. had said that it was originally from an 82 series tractor, I am going to get the proper width pulley to fit my tractor but does anyone know if I need to change the diameter of the pulley to get the proper ratio. I guess I just need the diameter of the clutch pulley on an 82 series tractor and then I can figure out the ratio.

I also have a model 73 Cub that is missing the eng. and most of the eng components. Does anyone have a good source for these parts. I thought this tractor would make a good one for my boys when they get old enough. Thanks again for any info.

JT Eggers,
Red Originals are not production models and are not factory painted. There was at least 1 pre-production prototype Original painted red just so the "powers to be" could compare the red and white with the yellow and white, but the yellow and white won out. The only factory painted red models ate the 82 series (482 thru 982).

Rodney,
Will this do?
218896.jpg

greenthumb.gif

YES SIR-PAUL B.
THAT IS A GREAT PICTURE!
BEAUTIFUL '0'
Thank you!
Brian P.
Glad you didn't buy it from JAMES!
I can't wait to make it up you way to get it.
ROD

need to know size of the 4 bolts for bolting hydo to trans
jeff u

Anyone ever use the "A1 Miller" http://gardentractorpullingtips.com/index.htm
Aluminum clutch disk? Just as I fixed ome motor issues and did some plowing today I noticed part of the clutch friction material on the floor. I could see a few weeks back that the disk was delaminating. Looking at some of these sights Cubs have options, I have spent a few bucks in the last month on parts so trying to keep costs down. I have a lathe and Mill and LOTS of aluminum stock.

Back