• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I don't use Seafoam, I use Marvel Mystery Oil..Just put an ounce or so in the gas can before you fill it up and you will be surprised at how well it cleans carbon from the cylinder."

Thanks Kevin. I will take your advice on Marvel. I took some of the tin off to look for mice nests. Found none and no leaks of any kind around the head gasket (an inspection mirror worked reasonably well).}

Thanks Dan,
You are the new guy from Mazo. I think you got the 123 at pardeeville a few minuets before I got there. I wanted to see what $125 would buy. I got my 122 a day later.Had to go all the way to New Lisbon. Mazo is not far and I know you have parts. Welcome to the forum!

Jeff. If you put a little Marvel in the gas can everytime you fill it up, You do not have to worry about carbon build-up..In fact it will clean the carbon out over time..When I pulled the head on my 102 after running it for two seasons on Marvel I was amazed how clean it was in there...In fact on the top of the piston you could see the machining grooves from when it was made..Good stuff..

Jeff-

In a way, be happy you didn't see the Pardeeville 123! I originally went to find 3 parts I needed for my 125 but my heart-strings were pulled. Being near complete disassembled, her scattered bits had to be gathered from 3 barns. We loaded everything we could find cub cadet yellow and somewhat "small tractor like" into my truck. I suspect the many missing parts are still in yet another barn up there. I need to head back up there and ask.

Lucky you! You did extremely WELL with your cub cadet, man. Enjoy the 122 and keep in touch, danWI

P.S. Jeff-

and get yourself a REAL dern seat at Verona F&F man! they're only 50 bucks and look the part
roflol.gif

http://www.farmandfleet.com/farm_livestock/equipment_parts/tractor_parts/seats/?p=1

Does anyone know the specs for the ram to make my 42" blade a power angle blade

Dan B.
You forgot to tell him that the seats that you posted the link for don't have the correct bolt pattern to mount to Cub Cadets, and he would have to drill and add thread serts to them, or re-drill the mounts.
In case you don't know, Cub seats are 11 x 8" mounting pattern.

Jeffrey W. Welcome aboard.
wave.gif
I noticed that you're thinking of adding fluid to your tires. Personally, I wouldn't. I'd go for more of the metal or even homemade concrete weights. I never did like what fluid does to a rim over the long run. BTW... Sweet 122!!!

Back