• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 27, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert F: That's because that number is a MTD/CubCadet part number NOT a bearing number. You need to be able to recognize Cub Cadet part numbers, whether IH or MTD/CubCadet...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Robert F.,

According to the MTD parts page the part number for that bearing is IH-441805-R91

Robert F.
Roland is correct. The new number starts with a 9 instead of a 7.
48890.jpg

Kyle M, Robert F: TC-113, the parts manual for the Cub Cadet Model 100, says that the current part number for that front S/G bearing is 941-0361 like Roland B said.....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

oops,
I was looking at the wrong end of the picture. The number I gave was for the bushing at the rear.

Kraig McC,
Thanks for the info on the hydraulic lift systems... Very interesting!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Roger "C",
I'd say the PO was a butcher that didn't have any "fixin'" skills. Maybe he didn't want to bust his knuckles replacing the drive shaft roll pin, but I'd put BIG money down that he cut the s--t outta' his hands. What a dope.

Stubborn CC Starting Instructions:
1)insult it and scream at top of lungs
2)Threaten to scrap it
3)Use other tractor to out perform it if possible
Then, it 'll start first try, Like it did to me... I really oughtta wright a book

Latest posts

Back