• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward, awesome photo!

Jeremiah,
blush.gif
I just get lucky once in a while. I'd need MUCH better equipment and I'd need actual talent, not just dumb luck in order to go pro... Thanks for the kind words though.
happy.gif

Wayne, up here in Wisconsin I typically clean the Bluebird house sometime in midwinter. I could do it anytime after they leave here in the fall but I'm usually looking for something to do outside in January, February or March that doesn't involve moving snow or hauling firewood so that's when I head out and clean out all the Bluebird houses.

Edward, WOW, that is quite the pic you took.!!!

Kraig, what great pics of the Grosbeaks. Isn't it interesting how different and bland the female is compared to the beautiful coloring of the male? one sure couldnt guess they were of the same species if one wasn't informed. They are beautiful birds. That is really wonderful that you were able to nurse the male Grosbeak back to health and he was able to journey on. Also, wonderful to hear you had so many Bluebird houses and have had them around nesting for so many years. Do they come and nest and call their young out on specific dates like ours did? Oh Kraig, I know you are being humble but you DO have the Talent with picture taking. It comes naturually for you.

Yes it was an amazing summer raising Eeek Eeek. Even to this day when I hear the Robins chattering I know exactly what they are talking about. lol.

cathleen

I just seen this on Craigslist for $500.00 OBO.
251752.jpg

Someone has way to much time on their hands!

I thought of starting a thread like "Weather Wonders" or "Weather Marvels" as compared to the thread "Weather Disasters" on which to post pictures of when Mother Nature takes your breath away. Instead, I'll post here the pictures I took this morning of the ice which formed Friday afternoon and hung around until about 1/2 an hour after these pictures were taken. The views were even more fantastic about 1/2 hour the pictures were taken, but I couldn't stop the car on the way to church.
happy.gif

I wish the pictures could properly communicate the wonder the sight of the ice on the trees caused in the beholder. I'm not really a photographer, more of a snap-shot-taker.

On the road from my house:

252880.jpg

252881.jpg

252882.jpg

252883.jpg

And on the road near the church:

252884.jpg

Jerimiah, great pics. It is hard at times to convey the beauty we see with our vision to share with others. We also had rain that turned to ice on everything, but it didnt ice up the tree's like it did your way. Just darn slick and really foggy this morning for Marlins commute to work and it is still foggy at 1pm. sure glad we didnt have an ice storm. I worry about those, and running the rist of losing power. I relish my HEAT and comfort in the house. lol

Thanks for snappying some pics of the wonderland your way.

cathleen
angel.gif

Latest posts

Back