• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through December 18, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Snow thrower fits on a 128 and 129 ?
When buying one, what other parts should I get with it ? Don't have hydraulic lift. So brackets, levers, not familiar with set up.

Gary C.
QA36A or a QA42A.
As far as hookups go, click the Parts Lookup button above, enter in 128 or the 129 for the model, Click assembly on the right. Once you get there, click Attachments, then the thrower and it will show you what all you need.

Wow Terry ....I've seen some yucky insides of some trannys before, but the shift forks rusted that bad,must have been clear full of water..lotsa luck gettin the Cubby up and movin..
eek.gif

Attachments

• eek.gif
    eek.gif
    1,022 bytes · Views: 120
I'm looking for information, pictures, owners manual, parts list, diagrams or whatever to mount a Mott F32C Hammer Knife mower on a Cub Cadet Original. Not sure I have all the mounting parts. I have a found a few pictures online, but really need a detailed parts list.

Why is there two hold downs on the distributor of my 1967 cub lowboy? why can't i just use the front one being that the rear is difficult to get to? any car that i have had only had one.
ED

Catching up, just saw the Fairhope Farms blog pics - after reading the blog, I hope none of the science class students weld props for the Drama class plays.... I keep going back to that picture, kind of like trying not to look at a picture of a murder scane. Note to Harry - she says she's got a 16 horse 128 - whatta ya think, 12 or 13 fin?

Merry Christmas from west central Florida, still waiting for snow.. (any one seen Santa yet?)

Latest posts

Back