• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 10, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbergh

displayname
Thad Bergh
i need to know what color white and yellow to paint my 1966 cub cadet 122 and the faq's didn't help plese help me with the right color
thanks thad

anyone now what company sells tire chains for a cub cadet 122 with 23x8.50x12 rear tires
thanks thad

THAD
CHECK ON THE HOME PAGE BELOW WHERE YOU CLICK ON TO THE FORUMS. IT READS LIKE DECALS AND PAINT COLORS. EASY TO FIND.

DEAN

THAD

CEDAR RAPIDS TIRE CO LIST ALL SIZES OF CHAINS FOR LGT. EASY TO USE SITE. ALSO, THEY LIST A WIDE VARIETY OF TIRES.

DEAN

i was also wondering what size of battery to put in a cub cadet 122 "cold craking amps"
thanks thad

Most lawn & garden/farm supplyplaces carry a 350CCA battery that is the right physical size to fit our tractors.

i can not figure out what color to paint my 1966 cub cadet 122 it hear is the serial #'s cub 144165 kohler model k301AS serial #B050367 spec#14759B can some one tell me what colors none of this fiquring it out crap
thanks thad

whould my cub 122 be the old color yellow and white
thanks thad

Thad,
Lemme save you a lot of typing and retyping.
What you NEED to do as a new Cub owner is go here,
https://www.ihcubcadet.com/IHCCFAQ/
and here,
http://cubfaq.com/questions.html

Do just a little bit of light reading and save yerself tons of time. And besides, you'll learn tons of great info your going to need real soon.
biggrin.gif

I need some help on figuring out wich shades of white out of the three go to my cub cadet 122 and what is the deal with the yellow one has a b at the end help PLEASE
THANKS THAD

so from what i read i should use IH#483 yellow and IH#901 white if i am wrong please let me know
thanks thad
also my serial #is 144165 and it is a 1966 cub cadet 122

what the heck are you showing me the paint cans for
thanks thad

Does any one know if IH still makes parts for the Delux cab , the front motor cover has a tear it . no 407 379 R1

Jim L. -

Parts haven't been available for a long time. Find a local sailmaker and have them make you one.

You might also note that <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> hasn't been around for quite some time, either
wink.gif

Thad,
I posted the cans because those are the colors that are the easiest to get. And the odds of anyone out your way matching the CORRECT colors are slim to none IMHO.
You tractor takes the 901 white, surely you can figure out the yeller.
biggrin.gif

Wow, we certainly flagellated a deceased equine here tonight...
lol.gif

So I'm typing a snarky question like "Where's Bryan when ya need him??" and by the time I've refreshed.... (Is it like the Bat Cave and the signal flashed against the clouds??)
rant.gif

Kendell -

I just got back from the emergency room, they had to sew the tip of my tongue back on
lol.gif

Back