• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to push some snow with my 106 today. I was really impressed by how much snow it will push. I've got a walk-behind snowblower that I will use as my main snow mover, but it's nice to have a backup!

71051.jpg

I also used a winch on my home made Johnny Bucket on a 147 and because it moved so fast I doubled the cable with a pulley. This effectively cuts the lift speed in half and doubles the lift capacity. Roger
71053.jpg

Earl LaMott,
I read your post a couple pages back and was wondering if you got the spring replaced. I'm not sure it is possible through the cover. Why was it coming off? Are the ends bent?
What type of noise was it making, I have a noise in my K241 that bugs me.
Thanks,
David

Lip, the drawing is of an ADJUSTABLE length lift rod. Oh, and when you measure for the fixed length lift rod, make sure you have the lift on the tractor in the down position.....

Lonny, thanks for the photos!
happy.gif

Dave C., I like the poster. Nice write ups you did on your blog, thanks for sharing. I lost my father this past May, not used to him not being around. Sometimes it's like he's just out of town and I think "When dad gets back I need to show him this." then I remember....
sad.gif

Roger, what engine do you have in your 147? That looks like some kind of heat shield where the starter/generator should be on a Kohler.... I see you have 5 bolt hubs on the front of it too? What other mods have you done? More photos please!?!?
bouncy.gif

Dave Carlson,

Did you see my posts of the Aurora Branch house??

Hello
Charlie where do you get all this glass ware?
I'm lazy and have a headache and don't feel much like thinking so I'm asking you experts for advice..my 782 for some reason just died on me while cutting up leaves. I assumed the air filter was clogged so I removed it and blew it off with my leaf blower put it back on and I had to choke it to get it running. When I took the choke off it died. I brought it home and cranked it thinking clogged fuel filter but spraying carb cleaner did not seem to make any difference it would stop when the choke was taken off. Is it the fuel filter or should I look elsewhere?
ihrotate.gif

I've been bouncing between Gresham,OR and Portland,WA... Nobody has seen Hydro Harry! I can't find and of the Yellow/White neither! All it does over here is RAIN too! YUCK!

Latest posts

Back