• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 17, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
We ran down to Belmond Ia. today and it would have been nice if they would have told people that today was setup day instead one of the days of the advertised event.
But I did get a nice flag out of the deal.
63994.jpg

Charlie P. Nice little 125. I think it needs a home at Kraig's place. Right now I am plumb full and out of space for another tractor. Won't turn one down though.

Charlie,
Did you take any pictures of the show? Is it big? How many cubs showed up?

And speaking of shows...anyone interested in a great show, the Mid Michigan Old Gas Tractor Association show is on now through the 19th just outside of Oakley, MI. I just posted some pics of the show down in the "Plow Day and Tractor Show Announcements" topic under "Tractor Shows". (Boy does that bury 'em)
Pretty good Red turnout !
ihrotate.gif

Terry,
They did have some pretty nice big red stuff.
Chapter 5 had a real nice display tent.
When we got there about 9, there were only 3 Cubs there. We hung around till about 10:30 and 4 more showed up but nothing spectacular.
No pics. I dint see much point, if ya get my drift.
It's hard to get excited about seeing Cubs dirtier than anything I own that show up to be shown to the public!

Charlie, is that going to be the first video in the "How-To" Library?
thumbsup.gif

Jason,
Yepper, prolly the first and last if your thinkin I'm gonna do it.
biggrin.gif

We'll just have to be content with Richard C's cardboard.
rofl.gif

could anyone tell me where the taillite mounts on the 100,or post a picture of one?I forget where it goes?

Charlie; Ya need a good home for one of those? I've got an extra room....
thumbsup_old.gif

Charlie, ummmm, I wish you would have chosen a better way to state that about the rear view of Bryan's 100.....
eww.gif
lol.gif

Jarrod, check with Madson's Service. Scott should have some for you to purchase. He used to keep them in stock.

Charlie -

I bet Kraig's got video of my rear end
roflol.gif

Bryan, now that you mention it I bet I do.... and more then likely, several videos!
eek.gif
But, (no punn intended) there is a plow attached.
coffee.gif

Latest posts

Back