• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rciminieri

displayname
Robert V. Ciminieri III
Looking for a lift cylinder for my danco loader. Hope someone can help. Bob

Need one or more sets of cylinder head studs (not bolts) for a k161. All my spares have bolts and want to have at least one correct one in the mix. Thanks

Need a cross shaft from a two piece differential such as the one used in a 2072

Scratch the k161 cylinder head studs - guess the weren't used on most of those engines.

Looking for a decent pair of used 6-12 tires somewhere near the Twin Cities. (Mpls./St. Paul)

Email is in profile above. Thanks!

WTB 109-149/1250-1450
looking to buy a running/mowing tractor in decent shape. around the $500 or so price hopefully local to St. Louis Mo 63368. Please send pictures to the email in my profile.

in need of the tensioner pulley on a bb-36 snow thrower...hopefully someone can help. Thanks.

This is more of a "wanted" item request. I have a good condition narrow frame creeper, and a Kohler K341 out of a model 169. I would like to trade for a nice set of front rims. The rims should be in nice condition, and have good bearings both inner and outer on both front rims. I do not need any tires on them. The front rims I would like to trade for are for the big 1" spindles, and should fit a Cub Cadet model 1211. If you have bran new rims and bearings, I will spend the money to send you both of my items. Please figure shipping to 44062.

If no replies or hits in a couple days, please disregard notice. I will most likely order new because I don't want to wait forever and a day to get my tractor back on all fours.

Thank you for reading.

John

Looking for a sleeve hitch for an Original..Thanks in advance..Joe

Looking for a used radiator for a 782D or 1512. May also be interested in one out of a newer model with the water cooled Kawasaki engine.

The narrow frame creeper is now spoken for. The Kohler K341A from a model 169 will likely stay with me ( shipping costs, I found out, just don't make it a fair game ). Like most old iron, it will need a bore, and a new piston. It still retains the original piston, and the reciprocating assembly is perfectly operational. Please don't ask me to remove the crank for the 6 point measurement. It is not a drop in, turn key engine. It is a rare engine that still runs.

thank you!

John

Looking for a tractor and snow thrower for a friend. We are located in Northern ILL and can travel a couple of hours for a setup. Hit me up if you have something..

Update: I believe I have located a model 169 for my engine. Thank you for the many replies.

I do have one of those left that was in an out building that didn't burn, LOL. If your up for a road trip to Minnesota, LOL
Email is in my profile.
289987.jpg

Is there such a thing as either a pull behind or 3-point hitch slicer/seeder that can be used on a 149 or larger cub cadet?

Looking for a 3-point for a 1450, either pickup around NE Illinois SE Wisconsin, or with shipping to 60073. E-mail is in profile.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back