• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 13, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe,

Thanks for the info. Kevin from R. F. Houtz emailed me today and let me know he had one! I am making arrangements to get it shipped out.

This site DOES have GREAT sponsors.
groupwave.gif

No more looking at two empty holes!
thumbsup_old.gif

I need the cogged belt for a 38" mower. The P/N is 464860R2.( about an inch wide and 51 inches long)... thanks...

im looking for the hydro brake return linkage for a 109, im gonna need this fairly soon so please get to me asap if you have one
thanks
Matt Stetar

I need the center pulley or drive pulley for a 48" deck that came on the late nf to early wide frames before the 44&50 inchers.

I have a 282 with a 36" mower. I need a spindle assembly to replace a badly damaged spindle, bearing etc. Any help is appreciated.

Looking for parts for a 1980 IH Red 782 gas Cub Cadet
* plastic dash that has "International Cub Cadet" on it
Thank you
Carl

i need a PTO throwout arm (and linkage) from a wide frame along with a hydro tunnel cover and spring idler arm assymbley for a 42 inch deck im trying to get this done for my neighabor so he can cut his grass, please let me know as soon as as possible

I'm looking for IH cast iron bear and cadet statues. I'm needing a chrome 1974 cadet, and a chrome 1973 bear, but interested in all bears and cadets. Please email me directly at: [email protected] Thanks
168329.jpg

I need the bottom bracket for a 3 Point hitch for an Original. Just the bracket that bolts behind the trailer hitch, I have everything else. Please email me directly at: [email protected] Thanks.

Wanted , 50 inch deck in reasonable running condition to fit a 149, no subframe required, doesn't need to be perfect, good or better condition, no aftermarket "modifications" must be willing to ship to Maine

Wanted: two (or one) front tire(s) and wheels to fit my 127 cub cadet. size:4.80/4.00-8 must be "good" condition Please Phone:712 657 2042 or e-mail me. (in My profile)
groupwave.gif
Thanks, Rich

need bad a rim for a Cub 6/24 . If you have 1 in good shape , email me please with your price. Thanks Don T
old.gif

Hello Guys, I have a friend looking for a front right spindle for a 108. If you have some lying around or know of someone drop me an email at [email protected]
Thanks Wayne

wane, ive got one off an 1100 i could sell you, im not sure if it is exactly the same or not, im sure the shaft size is though and im also sure someone else will jump in and let us know

My friend found the spindle he was searching. Thanks for all of the replies. Wayne

looking to buy a hood for a 72cc please e-mail me your price thanks in advince

I am looking for a set of 3/4 spindles for my 782 so I can put on narrow rims.

Thanks lee 319 330 4030

Latest posts

Back