• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 23, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pedestal off an early Original WITHOUT the steering adjustment slot. This is by far the nicest one I've seen. I had it blasted and epoxy primered. $75
83040.jpg

Brinly Cub Cadet Sleeve Hitch. Serial # B-69-24715. Price reduced to $75.Please call 402-490-2168.

Ran into a fellow near my house that is selling his collection of cubs.He has a clean 1250 w/deck,an Original,72,1200,and I think a 122.All are decent except the 122;it has heavy rust but could be a parter.Anybody in the southeast that is interested,let me know and I'll hook you up .He also has a ton of off topic for sale.

UPPER FRONT HOOD CASTING for 86,108, 109,128,129,149 169.Blasted and primed. $10
ENGINE SIDE PANELS RIGHT $ LEFT for 800,1000,
1100,1200,1250,1450,1650. good shape $60
all plus UPS [email protected]

1967 Cub Cadet 122 with 48" mower and blade with spring assist lift and three point hitch. Also available is a Brinly plow, disc harrow and broadcast spreader. All equipment is currently used to maintain a four acre home site.

Comes with original manuals and assortment of extra blades, belts and filters.

$750 for all but will sell individual items.

Contact [email protected]
located in St. Louis, Missouri
83098.jpg

83099.jpg

83100.jpg

83101.jpg

83102.jpg

83103.jpg

A coworker has asked me to post this for his 85 year young father. His Dad is the second owner and has taken very good care of this 1964, SN 100445, Cub Cadet 100. It smokes just a little, ALWAYS garaged. Comes with 42" deck and snowthrower. It has creeper, homemade fenders, starts right up. His Dad would like to get a newer Snapper (Forrest Gump style) mower and needs to sell this to get it. The Snapper would be easier for him to use. He asking $650.00 for everything and doesn't want to sell individual pieces. E:mail me if interested and I can put you in touch with the gentleman and his son.

Right now I am having trouble trying to resize pictures so I can forward some if interested. I'll try later on. right now I have other things that need to get done.

Some pictures of the 100 I listed below.

83121.jpg

83122.jpg

83123.jpg

83124.jpg

This is a running/ready to mow with Cub. Bigger battery box and not all carved up with PO modifications. With the high cost of fuel this is a nice addition needing very little work and you don't have to search all over to get it. If someone wants to purchase and use the Cub Transportation Network then I am willing to help transport to eastern Iowa - Davenport/Dubuque area next month.

I still have the Cub Cadet 122 for sale.
I received 3 inquiries, but no one got back to me. I don't know if they lost my address, or I said or did something wrong.
Anyway, I will again post pictures along with a brief description:
I am including a mower deck with newly sharpened blades, and a snow thrower that I never got to use since we only got 7" total snow all winter. Everything works, but the thrower is missing a few parts.
The tractor works well. It starts right up, and is very powerful.
$250.00 for everything, as is.
83175.jpg

Grand Daughter not included!
83176.jpg

83177.jpg

Cub Cadet 982, CCC built in 1983, good running Onan, touch of smoke when hot at full power, getting better the more I run it, tractor sat for several years without use. Tractor has front ports, Cat 0 hitch and Rear PTO, NOS Goodyear ags on NOS cub rims, Goodyear softracs on the front. All the lights work, I added a light to the amp gauge even. The tractor is gonna need either a new starter or new pinion gear, sounds pretty ugly when cranking it over. I also have a Brinly cat 0 plow that I can work into the deal for the right price or trade. I am asking $1900 for the 982 without the plow, if you want the plow, bring me a new in the box brinly sleeve plow. Tractor is located in Erie PA till the end of this week, after that she will be in Kokomo IN as I am moving next weekend, drop off along my route home is possible if close. I will be removing the strobe light and rear flood light. Pics taken yesterday at the PA plow days. Thanks Mike
83192.jpg

83193.jpg

83194.jpg

800 run good and no smoke or noies everthing works Will need to have the paint touch up $ 650.00 My phone #618-406-0583 or email me

Cancel the 982 for sale, a change of plans, look for further updates in the ccc forum. Thanks M&M Red Power Plowing Team.

#2 IH tiller in boxes...looks to have all parts, and a jar of all the bolts. $50 picked up in Roanoke, IN.

IH 54" push blade with WF subframe. $100 picked up in Roanoke, IN

Will have a 50" WF (off 582) deck coming up.

1964 Cub Cadet 100 Restoration Project (serial # 89304 June 1964) - complete tractor, completely disassembled, some new parts, paint, comes with mower deck and snow plow (MTD/Craftsman?). Pickup in Cincinnati, Ohio 45216
Asking $500.00
Please contact me at [email protected] and I will email you with a detailed list of the project and lots of pictures.

Thanks
Brian

Very nice 2182 with great running mower deck with new blades. Runs great. Has the usual wears of a used mower and is sold as is. I have paint if you want to do some touching up other than that it is ready to MOW!! 2400 or best offer. Located in Northern Virginia right off of I-95 just North of Fredericksburg, Va.

540-288-0207 or 703-835-6006
83299.jpg

For Sale:

Unknown year CCO with new battery.

500 or best reasonable offer.

Tractor is solid the best I can tell.

What you see is what you get, plus the new battery.

Tractor is located in Upstate NY.

Call 607-849-3966 or E-mail [email protected]

83344.jpg

83345.jpg

83346.jpg

83347.jpg

83348.jpg

83349.jpg

83350.jpg

Thanks,

_Carey

I have a complete and fairly straight 76 with deck for sale. Got it for a friend, but now he'sw wishy washy about it. I got $125 in it, so that's what I need out of it. I'll get pics soon.

Carey Hunt -

Take a look at the tractor serial number on the lift handle side, stamped in vertically right in front of the oil plug; the tractor looks to be an early one and that info might help your sale!

Latest posts

Back