• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 16, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Unmolested fiberglass dash for 104-124 and with some work 105-125. The pix show "stuff" on the top portion of the dash, that's from the foam rubber strip that the PO had on it. No breaks. The tin is nice and straight but faded. No extra holes. Won't find one much better!
$40. for fiberglass and $15. for tin or $50. for the pair plus shipping.
237915.jpg

237916.jpg

For Sale: CCC 782
Good sheet metal
Kohler 20 hp Command engine - mechanic says governor is bad internally. This was my primary
mower tractor before governor failed. No deck. Missing seat.
$350

237925.jpg

For Sale: 147 "parts" tractor
Engine spins free = not stuck. I have never tried to start. Aquired tractor for parts and have what I need.
Missing generator and elec lift.
Other parts in pic not included in price, but may part with.
Haul it away for $150

237928.jpg

Pair of Cadet 123 rear fenders in good shape. Usual minor dents and dings and paint chips. NO tears or serious issues! Not needing these so want to move them onto someone who does. Parts in Madison WI area ready for pick up. I'll ship UPS to your location at actual cost. Asking $30 or best offer. Email me for details.. click name above for contact info
happy.gif

237962.jpg

237963.jpg

Selling a K301AS engine block from a Cadet 123. Looks to be a good piece to bore and restore. Asking $20. Pick up in Madison WI or we can discuss shipping.

Engine is completely disassembled so ask for other parts you need!

237969.jpg
237970.jpg

Parts I have in my garage right now.
WF upper grill (good one) $20
WF plastic grill (you'll never find one better) $25 with springs
Cub Cadet hubcaps (I'll assume newer push mowers???) $10
Non-ported hydro pump (trunion repaired/ no relief valves/ from working tractor) $15
WF hood hinge in okay not-perfect shape $10
WF hood with baffles (not pictured). $10
complete air filter set-up with good filter. $15
Believed to be (but no real proof so buy accordingly) NOS mule drive $25
Handle and flapper for manual relief valves. $15
Working coil and bracket. $8

237978.jpg

Upper aluminum grill and lower black grill insert both sold. Thanks

All items previously posted have been spoken for:

mule drive,
Light bracket,
grille,
slushi driveshafts

let's try this one more time: couldn't figure out what I wanted to charge, but, I'm not out to skin anyone. The internal auger seems in good shape. The seals could be replaced tho.
Electric lift without motor: 30 bucks = shipping
238017.jpg

Will the lift work on a wide frame or QL? If so, I'll take it. (I understand a motor is required)

Calvin

Calvin L.
No it won't the mount is off for WF's, and the attachment at the lift point is different.
You could make something up I guess.
Narrow frame lift,
238021.jpg

Wide Frame lift,
238022.jpg

hay tom hoffman is the Narrow frame 3 point hitch W/top link still for sale

Back