• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 15, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IH Chipper or Shredder model # ?? Can anyone tell me what model of chipper or shredder this is? I found it for sale locally. Thanks
295892.jpg

295893.jpg

ok, if i put too many pics up, i apologize but i feel i owe those who have given me guidance since this is my first resto of a cub deck so here ya go.
a lot better than the old 32 inch
295902.jpg
295903.jpg

at least i have a seal number to cross reference, trostel, 473 428 r91
295904.jpg

the pins drove out fairly easy...no heat, what are the odds?
295905.jpg

some factory paint...
295906.jpg

yeah, maybe too organized but i know what it's like to lose s#@*...
295907.jpg

time to get to work...
295908.jpg

and i have lots of pics so i get it back together right....and i have access to the manuals.....thanx for all the feed back and i'll keep updating as work progresses...

It's a 35P...the 59P has a wider hammer mill housing.

Well guys I finally got a chance to check out the 1650 that was leaking oil. Apparently whoever owned it before I did JB welded the oil pan back together. The pan has a crack from the drain plug over about 2 inches. I probably should know this already but how hard is it to remove the oil pan do, I have to remove the motor?
Thank you for the help

Pull motor, replace pan, do cradle mod, new iso mounts, reinstall engine.....still shakes....it's a 16!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

bigger the engine is the more they shake. make a 50 cube single. they smooth out when you get them over 7000

Do the 169's have that "shake it baby shake it" problem??

And will the Kirk balance kit cure the problem?

My 1650 shakes a bit but only at certain RPM ranges. WOT is pretty smooth actually.

Back