• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 10, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 1979 IH cub 1650 quietline with blown motor. Has been sitting awhile (planned to rebuild) everything is in pretty good shape including a plow has some newer parts (rebuilt it several years ago but the motor only made about two months after that). Youngstown Ohio Contact me if interested at [email protected]

someone forgot to put down $$$$$$

poof.gif

I have a 70 and a 102 that I got last fall they need a new home. The 70 I had running and drove it around the yard a couple times. The engine ran ok and didn't smoke. It isn't pretty to look at but could be fixed up or used as parts. The 102 I found out had zero compresion (broke rod) so that ended it for me on that one. It would be a good parts tractor. I want $200 for both of them. I am in southern Indiana 20 minutes from Louisville KY [email protected] for pictures of them or more info. Thanks

BRAND NEW Super Steer front axle upgrade kit. This kit will significantly reduce the turning radius of your tractor. (In one of the photos you can see how tight these set ups turn)

286341.jpg

286342.jpg

This entire set up as pictured is brand new. New axle, New Spindles, New Spindle Caps, New Tie Rod, New Tie-Rod-Ends, New Wheels, New Tires, New bearings. If you would price all of these parts out brand new, you would get to well over $350 This set up has never been bolted on a tractor. The tires still have the "nibs" on them.

286343.jpg

286344.jpg

Also included in this sale is the fabricated "axle channel" that is bolted through the center axle mount bolt. This channel could be welded or bolted directly to your tractor's frame providing a much stronger mounting point.

This entire set up would be perfect for a loader tractor or a dedicated mowing rig.

$175

Located in Hudson, WI one mile South of I-94.

Still got a great running 123 for sale, ad listed below on 4/24. Also have a very clean all original 682 for sale w/44 inch deck, it runs but smokes some. Email me for more info and pics of either tractor. $600 for the 682, located in Springville IA.

My apologies, I was over thinking last night. $550 OBO for the 682.
happy.gif

Super-Steer front axle is SOLD provide the nut-bag who bought it comes through with the dough.

roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back