• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i like that look maybe i will use that. Or is it spoken for.
err.gif

Was there a gear drive cc after the 104? And wear they all gear before the 105? Is there a gear drive wide frame cc.

Ron R. Schmitt: The starting issue is that I can hear the starter try to engange no clicks just blub blub blub but it sounds like it is bound up or the engine is stuck and no engine movement or it rocks. Than after 3 or 4 cycles of the key turning on and off then rolls over and starts up and plowing for hours. ???

i belive i found Kraigs photo of what i should see looking down into the trans it was posted on 1/28/09 now ill look for the fork repair procedure

Charlie ? does the 147 NF belong on the list you posted ?
1a_scratchhead.gif
thumbsup_old.gif

Chris, Its the "Tucker Tire Company" at Dyersburg Tn. From Google you can check the Ebay store and I think the ones I got are listed as 260338091232 from their ebay listing now.
I remember the day they arrived I was "shocked" as to the tread! One can go down the highway for ever and never wear them down. They do ride a little rough on hard ground, even without much air in them. But love them working in the woods or fields.

1250 Chapter 2---thanks Andy,Dustin,Keith and Myron for the replys. There wasn't any ground strap from the engine to the frame, so I added one,from the starter bolt to the frame then hooked up all the wiring, cleaned battery cables etc. When I turn the switch to start, nothing happens
sad.gif
the pto switch will click on and off the the amp guage discharges, and the hour meter runs. So I checked all connections again, starter still won't enguage. I exchanged the starter key switch still nothing happens, but if I short the solenoid across the starter will enguage. So to my way of thinking the solenoid must be the problem. I'll work on it some more tomorrow. Any other ideas or suggestions will be welcomed, thanks.

Jim C.
Before you do that, Take the connector off the PTO switch, clean it and the terminals and try again.
I've had more PTO switch problems than anything.

adrian a gitch (Agitch)
Here is one for a 682. Might help?copy and paste in your browsers address bar.

F:\Documents and Settings\Lewis\My Documents\My Scans\Copy of scan for lift0001.pdf

anyone, let me know if this works

Back