• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmcshane

displayname
Ryan McShane
Pics of the items on the last page...
237331.jpg

237332.jpg

Hey Guys - let's update my For Sale listings:

The Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adapter posted 3-24 is SOLD.

The Brinly Plow with Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adapter, pic posted 3-23, is $150 picked up at CT zip code 06798 (still a steal for this price).

The Narrow Frame 3 Point Rear Lift ($125) and Narrow Frame Spring Assist ($100) are still available separately (pics posted 3-26). Individual prices are plus shipping. If you want both the price is $200 and I'll pay shipping.

The rare CC Model 169 with correct Serial ID tag and correct K341A engine and tags (pics and complete description posted 3-24) is reduced to $900 or near reasonable offer, picked up in CT at zip code 06798.

Shoot me an e-mail if interested. My e-mail address is in my profile. (Click on my blue color name at the heading of this post to see my profile). If you send me a message and don't hear back post a note on here. I have a special e-mail address and I've heard the e-mails don't always come.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

1971 Cub Cadet 127 w/electric lift. The K301 starts and runs great. Hydro works as does the electric lift. This tractor looks rough and needs some TLC. 42" mower deck that is rough as well. A couple rust holes and missing the end piece. I have too many projects and not enough time! Don't want to see it just sit here. $300 or best offer. I tried to upload some pics but cant figure out how to get them re-sized to fit into this format. Send me an e-mail and I will be glad to send some pics.

Twenty dollar sale
Light frame: 20.00
237419.jpg

Two slushi driveshafts: 20.00 for both
237420.jpg

Wide frame mule drive: 20.00
237421.jpg

Later model grill: 20.00
237422.jpg

I have a 1650 ( don't know the yr ) For Sale. Has 98 hrs on a rebuilt Kohler 16 hp runs great and mows and blows snow excellent, everything works as it should. But is going to need new tires on the front. It is located in Aplington, Iowa which is in the Central part of Iowa.
Asking $1600 if anyone is interested in a good tractor please give me a call at 319-269-3660
Having trouble uploading pics can send them to your email

FREE!!! Two sets of 8.50 X 23 X 12 turfs on rims.
One set of 16 X 6.50 X 8 on rims.
One set of 4-8.00 on rims.
Not going to ship, meet up, hold or hand off. Just contact me so I can get them out for you. If you want 'em or need 'em, come and get 'em.

Need more room in shop for the ever growing mass of projects. Located in the rural area of Wellman, IA for pick up.
Snowcab currently on a 2086, nice doors, clean & clear windows with a smooth operating w/shield wiper. $400
2 stage snowblower for same tractor, hasnt been used for a few years but everything turns freely just needs cleaned up & put to use. $600
New complete kohler ch1000 40hp twin includes muffler (not shown in pics) this thing is a brute $1800
More info & pics available upon request,thanks!
237449.jpg

237450.jpg

237451.jpg

44 inch deck with bagger system. Tractor not for sale. Bagger system has belt-driven fan assist blower. Deck has some small holes in the front, but they do not affect performance. Otherwise the deck is solid. The bagger system works very nicely and is in very good shape. PTO belt, fan assist belt, a set of Gator blades, and mule drive are included. $350 - Located in Butler, PA. I also have an extra 44 inch deck for parts. If you would like that, we can work something out. Would also be willing to trade for a bagger system to fit a 46 GT deck. [email protected]

237470.jpg

i have a 48inch deck off a 122 for sale. the deck was sand blasted and painted with ppg single stage with clear coat. bearings were removed for blasting and are good, new idler pulley. all work was done at the beginning of last summer and the deck was used to mow so it has a couple scuffs but is still in awesome shape. asking 300, email me for pics

Just pulled out from under an 1811 that chunked the engine. Complete trans, $125. Pick up in rural area of Wellman,Ia
237519.jpg

The 125 listed on 4/3 has been sold pending payment. The blade and thrower are still for sale, $75 and $150 respectively. Would be willing to trade.

Hey Guys - here's another update to my For Sale listings:

SOLD - The Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adapter posted 3-24.
SOLD - The Brinly Plow with Brinly Sleeve Hitch Adapter, pic posted 3-23, is $150 picked up at CT zip code 06798 (still a steal for this price).
SOLD - The Narrow Frame 3 Point Rear Lift ($125) and Narrow Frame Spring Assist ($100)(pics posted 3-26). Individual prices are plus shipping. If you want both the price is $200 and I'll pay shipping.

STILL AVAILABLE and updated -
The rare CC Model 169 with correct tractor Serial ID tag and correct K341A 16hp engine and tags, and correct hour meter on side panel, (pics and complete description posted 3-24) is reduced to $900 or near reasonable offer, and now includes a QA42A snow thrower. This is the perfect time of year to restore the tractor and the thrower!!! Price is picked up in CT at zip code 06798. Here's another pic.

237641.jpg

Also have a Model 1A tiller with 1 extension in pretty decent condition. Includes the right angle gear box and mounting bracket. $300 picked up in CT zip code 06798

Shoot me an e-mail if interested or have questions or want to discuss any details. My e-mail address is in my profile. (Click on my blue color name at the heading of this post to see my profile). If you send me a message and don't hear back post a note on here. I have a special e-mail address and I've heard the e-mails don't always come.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

For Sale: Cub Cadet 105 with a 10hp Kohler engine that runs great. Has good tires, reflectors, seat needs a cushion, it has a PTO clutch to go with it, just havent installed it yet. The deck is in decent shape. Throttle lever needs adjusting..dosent rev up all the way. Overall its a good Cub that needs very little work. $400 or best offer. Please email me from my profile or call me at 319-929-0902. Thanks for looking. Located in Springville Ia.
237655.jpg

UPDATE- 147 for parts still for sale. Ad listed on 3/18. Price reduced to $50. Thats a darn good deal for the frame, hydro, hydro lever, front axle, front grill, dash tower, steering wheel, steering box, driveshaft, wiring...email [email protected] or give me a call at 319-929-0902. Located in Springville IA.

for sale quite line muffler 35.00 ,backing plate25.00,working pto clutch-120.00 plus shipping
237685.jpg

237686.jpg

237687.jpg

Latest posts

Back