• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100 each sale!! (plus shipping)
groupwave.gif

Engine from the 102 with carb.
Complete 3 point for narrow frame.
Snow blade for narrow frame.
237740.jpg

237741.jpg

237742.jpg

I'm posting this for a friend. He's selling his IH 80 in good running condition. Runs, shifts, mows. Missing hood and grill. Turf tires are good, rims leak so tubes will need to be installed. Asking $150 or offer. Located in Geneva WI area. Email him direct for photos and info... [email protected]

Update guys - everything I posted is now sold except the Model 1A Tiller. The 169 went to a good collector home and I'm certain will be restored to bring back all its high end glory.

Pic the the 1A Tiller is below in the April 11 posting. $300 picked up in CT at zip code 06798

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(they just find another resting place)

Thought I had this big one sold but it fell thru. New complete kohler ch1000 40 twin engine with muffler.
I am making a trip from se Iowa towards the Fond du lac, Wisc area on the 21st & can possibly meet somewhere for buyer. $1800

For sale- Cub 149 rolling chassis. Hydro worked when disassembled, used most of the parts to put my 169 back together. No engine, hydro lift, driveshaft, headlights, and bits and peices of the electrical. Fenders are decent, comes with wheels. Front wheels need bearings bad. $100 located in Springville IA. Dont bother asking if I will take parts off and ship. If you want one thing or the whole thing, drive down and get it. Call 319-929-0902 or rmail at [email protected]. Pictures will come tomorrow.

Unmolested fiberglass dash for 104-124 and with some work 105-125. The pix show "stuff" on the top portin of the dash, that's from the foam rubber strip that the PO had on it. No breaks. The tin is nice and straight but faded. No extra holes. Won't find one much better!
$40. for fiberglass and $15. for tin or $50. for the pair plus shipping.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Latest posts

Back