• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Animals other than dogs and cats

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim-

I wonder if that dryer sheet thing would keep mice from the Kohlers as well. That would simply be wonderful. I get so tired of having to pull engines just to clean out mice nests. I would set mice traps but having three cats that like the cubs for resting throws a wrench in that idea. You'd think the cats would control the mice but nooooooooo. They go there to sleep.

A friend of mine liked to feed the squirels at his home in the woods. One day he noticed fleas in his house.The squirels had eaten a hole in the sofit and was living in his atic.Ended up costing him $2000. to get rid of the fleas and the squirels. Needles to say he don't feed them any more.

Wayne S. I think that your kitties must read the Garfield comic strips and think that mice should be treated like Garfield treats them.

That's right Marlin-

I think my cats feel they are too good for "domestic" mice. They have to go out in the field and bring back the big field rats.

Here Kittie, Kittie
254894.gif
This is totally awesome and very beautiful if you think about it.

Marlin-

Neat video! I think the cheetah was just looking around to see if there were any cars it couldn't outrun. I was glad to see they didn't try to give it any food.

wow Marlin, when you found that video, hows a come you didnt yell at me " come see this little feeties!!???, I suppose I was sleeping and your didnt want to wake me up? lol

what a video. I was watching the cat and thinking, like do these people really think they are safe, poking their bodies up there like that? and then with that thought, JUMP! I know those two legged' hearts skipped a few beats. That was a once in a lifetime happening. the cat, lik, hello there, and I'll think I shall hang out for awhile, and look at the scenery from a different perspective, and oh my, it is quite different from atop a jeep.!! It was so amazing how calm she was.!! And her beauty...breathless beauty. What an amazing creature.!! I couldnt believe the guy starting up the jeep though...stupid I thought, as it just mighta gone the wrong way and provoked the kitty. Well anyways, those folks will have a lot to share and pics as well~ for a lifetime.

Wayne, your field rats would be a mere appetizer for that kitty, ey? lol

angel.gif
cathleen

it was a frisky day for our goats, they all seem to be running and playing today,
Here is a mom and daughter playing "Queen of the spool" on the spools
255824.jpg

255825.jpg

255826.jpg

255827.jpg

255828.jpg

Jrff B. Those goats are having some nice fun. Fancy and I went for a walk a little bit ago. It's muddy and cold and definitely feels like snow is on the way. When Fancy came to the snow and muddy spots it was a "Pick me up please." time. He knows that otherwise he has to have his feet wiped off on the rug when he enters the house.

Jeff B, I really enjoyed the pics of the goats..mommy and kid.! The kid looks like it having sooo much fun on top of the spool..like look mommy, I'm bigger then YOU!!..sooo cute. I bet it was so much fun to watch in person. Just makes a person smile at the simple joys in life that so many never get to experience, but at least we got a little glimpse into the world of your goats on a early spring day..at least they seemed to feel spring in the air?

angel.gif
cathleen

One of our momma goats (Fawn) had her kids today, 1 boy 1 girl,
Lily & Luke

256404.jpg

256405.jpg

256406.jpg

256407.jpg

Jeff B..oh how sweet are Fawns twins, Luke and Lily. I sooo wish we lived close so we could come and see the little ones, but I guess pics will do, kind of. lol. Spring is such a joyous time of year with new ones being born..a time of renewal..new birth.!!

angel.gif
cathleen

heres Lily and Luke at 24 hours old

They both have a black stripe bown their back that stops at the white and starts right back up after it

256506.jpg

256507.jpg

256508.jpg

Jeff B. They sure are playful little things. Fancy would love them. He'd have playmates to run with.

Jeff B..Lily and Luke's black stripes are so unique and percise!!

Thinking about what Marlin said about the kids could be playmates for Fancy, he loves to give loving head butts, but I am a thunking that he wouldnt much like their little head BUTTS..lol

They are soooo darm cute.
256555.gif

I want someeeee..

angel.gif
Cathleen

Jeff B..how Cute.! Mommy Fawn is introducing them to their new digs..Welcome to Life kids.!! Do they grow while you're looking at them? lol Study on their feet now. Soon they'll be jumping and hopping about and head butting?

angel.gif
Cathleen

Back