• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

PLOW DAYS in WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA April 30th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwhitfield

displayname
walter whitfield
219178.jpg

This is the new plow days poster for are 3th annual Western Pennsylvania Plow Days at the Beacon Hotel on April 30 2011 thanks to Carrie,(PS she wants to plow this year and I hope she does. She also does the news letter for Chapter #34) ALSO notice that we have another sponsor. "The Cadet Connection", www.cadetconnection.com they will be running a full color page of are poster in the spring, and are other sponsor J and D Lawn & Tractors Sales of Wexford Pa. www.jdtractors.com 724-935-5878. Please support both of them and let them know your a member of chapter #34. If you can make some copies of the posters (if you need posters let me or someone else know and we will get them to you) and when it get close, put them where others can see them and come for the fun also, play in the dirt!!!!! If you could get some item from business in there name for are drawing and auction that would help us a lot too. Does any one have any IDEAS for plow days? And any way to make any money for are chapter 34 too? There will be more to come as it get closer to April 30Th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssr_riuW8Ow&feature=related

Is it PLOW DAYS YET????
Wally 724-799-0362

Back