• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

7th Annual PA Plow Day April 13-14,2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jreding

displayname
Jonathan Reding
Hey Everyone! The PA Plow Day is coming up April 13-14, 2012 in Danville, PA. Hopefully we won't get rain on Saturday this year. I've gone the last two years and it is a blast! I'm hoping to have my 1650 done and ready to go. Spread the word and lets try to out number the green ones...
greenthumb.gif

Jonathan, If it doesn't rain, I will be there with my 126.

Charles, a "Plow Day" is a day when a bunch of crazy garden tractor enthusiasts get together and plow up some ground. Here's a rather extreme example from 2006 at Plow Day 11 in Iowa.

235931.jpg

Is it just plowing? Or if I bring my 125 can I get some help/pointers with it? Sounds like fun.

Les, while I've not been to a Plow Day out East, I would assume tractor guys are tractor guys and the guys that have shown up at the Plow Days that I've attended in the Midwest pretty much talk tractors any way shape and form. Soooo I think it's a safe bet that you could get all sorts of help/pointers on your Cub Cadet 125 at a Plow Day.

We had a small plow day here in Unadilla Saturday just to get tuned up for Danville. We will be there.

They have announced that the 8th Annual PA Plow Days in Danville, PA will be April 12-13, 2013.

ooh ooh ohh!!!!!! i wanna go melody.....r yall doin one in unadilla again?

Back