• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

11th PA Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschutz

displayname
Melody Schutz
11th Annual PA Plow Day April 15 and 16. 1820 River Rd Watsontown, PA. Over 100 hundred acres to plow. Over 200 hundred Garden Tractors.

Had a great time in Pennsylvania! Took both Cubs and got a chance to plow some rye grass, which took some messing with to get. There were over 220 tractors of all sort of shapes and sizes with over 100 acres being plowed under.

303535.jpg

303536.jpg

303537.jpg

Sorry for the small picture size but I had way too many that went over the 97M limit and I wanted to try and size them all together. For some reason my pics get kicked out if they are between 97 to 100M but these still looked pretty fair for there size. Hope you enjoy, I have a few short videos that I will try to put on Youtube later. Thanks for looking!

A great time was had by all and my family was one of the last trailers to leave. (Yes!) Great folks in PA and we will look forward to going again in the future.

Brian
I sure enjoyed the pictures. Thank You! It looks like a nice turnout.

Back