• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

4x4 yanmar 1300d diesel tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bharris

displayname
Barry Harris
Hi,
I have been watching this forum for the past month or so and have learned so much searching and studying diagrams and articles. I have a ditch digging service and i use a 122 cub with a homemade rear blade setup to backfill my ditches.
However, last week i purchased a very small tractor that seems to be neat. I will post a picture soon of it. I was just curious if anyone on here may have one so i can find out more about these. It is a 2 cylinder diesel yanmar engine with 15 hp i think and diesel, 4x4 with high and low. It uses a cat 0 or 1 3 point hitch.
so anyone else have one? I think it weighs right at 1100 pounds.
thanks and i hate for this off topic tractor to be my first post.

Harry,
Post those pix! <font size="-2">(Or send them to me)</font> I'm in the ballbark with Compact Diesels.

hey,
i played around at my father in laws house this weekend and tied to take a few pics. This little tractor seemed to work flawless. We filled a ditch in behind his house that had been dug 10 years ago and all had grassed over. I tried to try to show just how small the little tractor is. I took a pic of my 122 beside it. I also used it to pic up a complete murray riding mower with a 18.5 twin cylinder engine that is hydrostatic drive. I did have to look around and add some weight but anyway, here is a few pics. Also, the tractor is supposed to be red, Should I paint it back red?? I got the decals in the mail this morning. I have every decal for the tractor. Just hate to put them on a tractor if i'm gonna change it's color. Also, i actually bush hogged alot with it and was very pleased, however it must have a clutch overrun!

thanks
Barry

here is a try
149828.jpg
149829.jpg
149830.jpg
149831.jpg
149832.jpg

Barry,

Small diesels are awesome esspecially when they are 4x4s here is a pic of my Agco that I work its rear off
149866.jpg

Barry, Is there any serial # plate of engine casting?? Looks like it might be a Yanmar

hey, i really like that loader on your Agco. That looks to be a really neat machine.
Also, on the engine all that i have found is that it is a .662 L engine. And it has yanmar casted into the block.
Also, today i removed an engine from a refrigerated box and it is a .586 yanmar diesel 2 cyl. After getting home i got it started so maybe i can use it for my 1872 cub. Right now it has a chevette engine and 65 horsepower seems to be too much.

Barry here is a picture of my perkins powered 782 that my daughter and I were working on until my wife wanted the basement finished. Hopefully I can get back on it sooner than later
149916.jpg

149917.jpg

I'm also installing power steering

Latest posts

Back