• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

451 snowblower on a 2084

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewilliams

displayname
Earl Williams
Hello. I have a 2084 super and I am trying to find a snowblower for it. I found one on craigslist in good shape. It is a 451 which is the correct one. I believe the guy had it on a 1863. Because mine is longer what will I need to do to mount it? I really want to buy it but I want make sure it will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since the snow is supposed to be flying this week
Thanks,
Earl

I'm no expert on 451's but according to the manual and the parts lookup, I see no dif in the mounting between the 1863 and 2084.
I'm sure there's someone out there that knows for sure though. If it's cheap enough, I'd buy it and make it work, LOL

The price is right and it is in like new condition. The manual does say something about an extension kit #529 (which is no longer available) that is my concern. It seems like the lift rod would need to be longer, but maybe not. Thanks for your help

Back