• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

4 digit "O" restoration

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msheridan

displayname
Michael Sheridan
Hey guys I've got a 4 digit "O" (7424) that I am trying to find good places to get restoration parts at. It badly needs a dash/steering tower the bottom is pretty rusted out on both sides but the only ones I can find are 70 or 100 models that just aren't the same.

Michael, best way would be to post an add in the wanted section.
greenthumb.gif

You could also try the sponsors. R.F. Houtz may have what your looking for. Charlie at CC Specialties has numerous parts as well

The wanted section is closed to new posts, I've looked on CC specialties but they don't have the tower

However, it's not closed to new "Posts"... the thread is the "Wanted to buy" section, thus it's closed to a new thread.
happy.gif

You probably will have to contact directly through phone or email. They also might point you in a good direction.
I called Houtz and just have to drive down to get a couple parts I'm looking for. Might take awhile, a friend is looking for the same tower and he might just buy another tractor to get it.

Yea I've found another original and thinking that if it's a lower serial number then mine I'll restore it and just do something with mine but if it's higher I'll do the opposite

I'm not sure what the serial number on the other O is because I don't have the money at the moment that he's asking and don't really want to ask him then he stats looking up the numbers and then jack the price up lol

Back