• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2082 super cub loader

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avanwettering

displayname
Andy Van Wettering
Did they make a loader to fit a super cub? I have a 2082 and would like to mount a loader on it. What brands were made to fit this tractor if any?
Thanks

Andy - I would suspect that Kwik-Way may have made one for it.

Andy, Hugh is correct, Kwik-Way made a loader for the 2082.

169006.jpg

169007.jpg

169008.jpg

Thats it! Now to find a loader like that and get the guy to throw in a backhoe with it!
1a_scratchhead.gif

There out there. Just might take awhile to find. The loaders made by kwik-way were made for many different tractors, only difference is the subframe. They are model specific...Joe
169149.jpg

Andy,
no power steering, but I just picked up a 1882 that has it and I am thinking of transfering everthing over.

Joe

Joe: what kind of weight can that loader lift? and do you know the ripping force on the hoe? does the hydro run them or is there an additional pump?

-everettdale

I think there's a pump that runs off the pto for most of the loaders.

Everett,
there is one pump, which mounts to the front of the tractor. When you want to switch from the loader to the backhoe, you pull a knob on a valve. This dirverts the hydro fluid from the loader to the backhoe. I think the loader can lift approx 400lbs, not sure on the ripping of the backhoe, but there is an attachment that you can get for digging into tree stumps....
The subframe is made to fit either the garden tractor or super. I had the loader on my 882 prior to getting the backhoe. The backhoe was made only for the Supers....Joe

Latest posts

Back