1811 grass catcher

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpicton

displayname
ron picton
a lady member of my church (93) still cuts her own lawn. she is looking for a grass catcher to fit a 1811. told her I would check into it for her. model #s, prices, where to purchase, any suggestions? (I know cut/rake it for her but she is VERY independent and would not let that happen) Thanks Ron

The only bagger that'll fit requires that the tractor have a 46" high vacuum deck, which some of them had. If it doesn't have that deck, you'll have to find one.

It looks like this:

152812.jpg

The tag (if intact, on the left rear corner) should say 46GT. You'll need the model 335 bagger.

didn't peco or somebody offer a pull behind catcher that fit the 44 and 50 deck? I swear i've seen pictures.

Ron & Adrian Peco made a rear mounted Vac . I have a Easy Rake Vac using a cart ( IH # 4) with fabbed hard side extentions & soft top. Started on my 128, than a 1450, than a 1811 & now use a 882 & off color unit. I have a 46"deck & sub frame taking up space only a couple hours away...I have supplier I visit in the Volo/McHenry area...maybe delivery possible.

Latest posts

Back