• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1811 and a sickle bar mower, is it possible?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvanbenschoten

displayname
Paul Van Benschoten
Hello a friend has a 1811 that he would like to add a sickle bar mower to. I know that there were sickle bars for IH cub cadets, but I have not seen one for the 1811.

In searching the CCC and MTD part of the forum, I saw a post that a 1811 == a 18hp 782. If a sickle bar fits a 782, would it fit the 1811?

Even if one would fit, I assume these are rare. A tow behind may be easier to find.

Thanks
Paul Van Benschoten

Paul, this is all the info I have on it, it's from a Special Duty Equipment brochure for the 82 Series, yes I know it's pictured on an older series Cub... but it was in an 82 Series brochure. Anyway, it looks like there may have been a Haban model# 402-013 that was made to fit some of the 82 Series Cubs.

248977.jpg

I had a 402E that fit a 100 and a 129 equally well....if it works on a 129, it should work on an 1811 (only difference is the belt width)

Cub Cadet approved allied equipment listing.
Model 402-101 sickle bar
for tractor models 580 to 784 (series 82)
and 1210 to 1712.
Model 402-013 sickle bar
for all Cub Cadets 1964 to 1979
equipped with a Power Take Off.
Model 444-200 sickle bar
For models 984,986 and 1914.
Tractors must be equipped with category "o"
three point hitch and rear power take off

These were listed in the Cub Cadet approved allied equipment catalog that came with my 1810
Joe

Latest posts

Back