• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 Hydro trans unit leaking fluid out top of valved

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdturner

displayname
Michael D Turner
I just pulled the hydo unit out and did some work, put it all back in, new cub cadet filter , bought some cub cadet hydo fluid from the dealer. Put it all back togther and the unit is leaking out the top of the hydro unit out the left top valve.

I took a bunch of the fluid out thinking I had overfilled it but it still does it.

Any ideas why it's leaking? I have forward and reverse. Although it's real sensitive going forward and lazy in reverse. I can go half way down before reverse will engage.

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas in advance.

Latest posts

Back