• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1440 shredding new deck belt.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschneider

displayname
Michael Schneider
I replaced the deck and PTO belts recently. It's a 42" deck and they cross referenced it to a 1/2" x 66" belt Part# 248-066. The original part # is 754-3050. I just remember the whole deck experience was not pleasant especially putting the damned thing back on. Now the new belt was very tight there was no more give in the idler it bottomed out. The spindles appear to be in good shape and fairly quiet - no bearing chatter, or whine. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Latest posts

Back