• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1210 and 1000 wiring diagrams?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieSvrcek

Does anybody have the wiring diagrams for a 1210 Hydro and a 1000?
I'm currently working on the 1210, which looks to be a complete basket case. But would like to have both, while I'm at it.

Previous owners have hacked the harness all up. (Is anybody making wiring harnesses for these?)
My plan is to go over it with the diagram, and repair what is fouled up.
Right now, I get nothing when I turn the key. Solenoid checks out, but no power from the switch to the
solenoid. Same goes for shutting off the engine. It's like the ignition switch has been cut out of the circuit.

Thanks!

Never mind... Found the sticky with the wiring diagrams...
New questions... Is the wiring for 1200 and 1210 the same?
And, if anybody can tell me if new wiring harnesses are available, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

The 1210 is different, and there are three different schematics for it depending on the serial number.

Here's the three versions of the schematics:

Schematic_1210_01.JPG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Schematic_1210_02.JPG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Schematic_1210_03.JPG

Gang, I have the latest 1210. Looking for a little help/insite. To begin with, I recently purchased this unit. Only 500 hours. It looks it. Dash is pristine, has all the original stickers, etc... and no squirrels nests of hacked wires. I installed a push-button to over-ride the solenoid wire with a brand-new solenoid, 3 post. This helped to eliminate all the safeties. I also added 12V to the black-wire that goes through the charge gauge, so we have 12V at the key switch (new key switch, identical to the original).
The tractor turns but has no spark. What else could I be missing that might be stopping the spark from occuring? Once I get it running I intend to break it down, paint it, new tires & new wiring. I want to make it go before I do this to make sure the drive works. Any help or insite would be keen.

Thanks in advance!
-Scott

Gang, I have the latest 1210. Looking for a little help/insite. To begin with, I recently purchased this unit. Only 500 hours. It looks it. Dash is pristine, has all the original stickers, etc... and no squirrels nests of hacked wires. I installed a push-button to over-ride the solenoid wire with a brand-new solenoid, 3 post. This helped to eliminate all the safeties. I also added 12V to the black-wire that goes through the charge gauge, so we have 12V at the key switch (new key switch, identical to the original).
The tractor turns but has no spark. What else could I be missing that might be stopping the spark from occuring? Once I get it running I intend to break it down, paint it, new tires & new wiring. I want to make it go before I do this to make sure the drive works. Any help or insite would be keen.

Thanks in advance!
-Scott
Scott, you’ve already posted this inquiry in another thread.
No need to create a redundant post nor hijack this thread.
Thanks for your understanding & cooperation.
Best wishes for your Cub Cadet project.
🚜💨

Scott, you’ve already posted this inquiry in another thread.
No need to create a redundant post nor hijack this thread.
Thanks for your understanding & cooperation.
Best wishes for your Cub Cadet project.
🚜💨
sorry. yep, if the moderator wants to take this one down it would be great.

Latest posts

Back