Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

106 cub winter ready......I hope

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Paul Raymond

Well I played with the cub today.The 44a is on hold as it looks like I'll be fabricating some parts,but on the bright side,I made a lift rod and got the snow thrower mounted and ready to go.
thrower1.jpg

I also ordered a new lever grip and float button from CCS,should complete that project.It fits snuggly in my purpose built shed,I was thinking 8X8 would not be enough when I was building.......just makes it :)
shed1.jpg
shed2.jpg

Paul Raymond

I repainted the chute and guard cover and will finish cleanup and repaint the rest after the white stuff is gone again. LOL

PACub100

I'm getting ready to do the same south of you... I am thinking of putting the deck on my 100 and using it for whatever grass mowing needs done, meanwhile put the speed-up pulley on the snow-thrower and get it mounted to the 1450. I'm also thinking of building some sort of windbreak with screen to help keep my dry. I remember wearing about 1/4 of the snow that thing slung this past winter...

btaner

displayname
b taner
Your 106 looks nice.How do the wheels vs skids work on the thrower. I need to rebuild my skids this year but the wheel idea is interesting.

Paul Raymond

I just got it this past spring,so have not really used it yet.I do have a gravel drive and after mounting it,took it for a spin up and down the drive.....I did hear some gravel rolling under it,but did not dig any up at all.Other than the fact they are not adjustable,(yet)I thought it was a good idea.....and they are metal wheels,not plastic.

Latest posts