Quantcast
  • FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

102 Brake Pads

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Dano Aldrich

Does anybody know where to get wet brake pads, the kind that are inside the reduction housing? Part #IH-384719-R2. CC Specialties may or may not have them. They don't currently answer calls, return calls, respond to their chat, or reply to emails. It may be a Covid thing, no way of knowing.

Is there anybody else y'all know of? Thanks!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Does anybody know where to get wet brake pads, the kind that are inside the reduction housing? Part #IH-384719-R2. CC Specialties may or may not have them. They don't currently answer calls, return calls, respond to their chat, or reply to emails. It may be a Covid thing, no way of knowing.

Is there anybody else y'all know of? Thanks!
I've gotten no phone calls or message from you, nor any PM's on FB.
As far as the brake pucks, I do have them.

1605024939211.png

Dano Aldrich

I'm not on FB, they are way too invasive. Check your emails from last Thursday. I was asking about a gasket set for a 102. Apparently there's a problem with your chat, it doesn't open a chat window, and you didn't even mention that as a means of communication. As for calling, it went straight to voicemail, and wouldn't take a message (the system hung up on me). In the spirit of good, clean information, you can't fix it if nobody lets you know it's broken!

I'll order the pucks from your website. Thanks!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I'm not on FB, they are way too invasive. Check your emails from last Thursday. I was asking about a gasket set for a 102. Apparently there's a problem with your chat, it doesn't open a chat window, and you didn't even mention that as a means of communication. As for calling, it went straight to voicemail, and wouldn't take a message (the system hung up on me). In the spirit of good, clean information, you can't fix it if nobody lets you know it's broken!

I'll order the pucks from your website. Thanks!

When someone is on the phone, it goes straight to voicemail.

As to your question "
full gasket set for the transaxle, seals included."

And I replied to that email.
On 11/9/2020 8:54 AM, Cub Parts wrote:

There were never any sets. It's all parts and pieces. ;-)

Greedbay might someone selling after market sets though.
As is says on the site where the number is. ;-)
1605050931495.png

Dano Aldrich

Can't leave a message if the voicemail hangs up! Anyway. I found your reply. It went to spam on the 9th. Don't know why, I get every political campaign email in the world. That stuff needs to go to spam!

Just FYI, you can't fix it if you don't know it's broken. Your voicemail hung up on me instead of letting me leave a message. Friday, Nov 6, if you have any way of tracing the problem. Kind of tough being courteous enough to leave a message if your system won't let me leave a message!

Latest posts