• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

102 Brake Pads

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dano Aldrich

Does anybody know where to get wet brake pads, the kind that are inside the reduction housing? Part #IH-384719-R2. CC Specialties may or may not have them. They don't currently answer calls, return calls, respond to their chat, or reply to emails. It may be a Covid thing, no way of knowing.

Is there anybody else y'all know of? Thanks!

Does anybody know where to get wet brake pads, the kind that are inside the reduction housing? Part #IH-384719-R2. CC Specialties may or may not have them. They don't currently answer calls, return calls, respond to their chat, or reply to emails. It may be a Covid thing, no way of knowing.

Is there anybody else y'all know of? Thanks!
I've gotten no phone calls or message from you, nor any PM's on FB.
As far as the brake pucks, I do have them.
https://www.ccspecialties.org/clutch_driveline_rearend.html
1605024939211.png

I'm not on FB, they are way too invasive. Check your emails from last Thursday. I was asking about a gasket set for a 102. Apparently there's a problem with your chat, it doesn't open a chat window, and you didn't even mention that as a means of communication. As for calling, it went straight to voicemail, and wouldn't take a message (the system hung up on me). In the spirit of good, clean information, you can't fix it if nobody lets you know it's broken!

I'll order the pucks from your website. Thanks!

I'm not on FB, they are way too invasive. Check your emails from last Thursday. I was asking about a gasket set for a 102. Apparently there's a problem with your chat, it doesn't open a chat window, and you didn't even mention that as a means of communication. As for calling, it went straight to voicemail, and wouldn't take a message (the system hung up on me). In the spirit of good, clean information, you can't fix it if nobody lets you know it's broken!

I'll order the pucks from your website. Thanks!

When someone is on the phone, it goes straight to voicemail.

As to your question "
full gasket set for the transaxle, seals included."

And I replied to that email.
On 11/9/2020 8:54 AM, Cub Parts wrote:

There were never any sets. It's all parts and pieces. ;-)

Greedbay might someone selling after market sets though.

As is says on the site where the number is. ;-)
1605050931495.png

Can't leave a message if the voicemail hangs up! Anyway. I found your reply. It went to spam on the 9th. Don't know why, I get every political campaign email in the world. That stuff needs to go to spam!

Just FYI, you can't fix it if you don't know it's broken. Your voicemail hung up on me instead of letting me leave a message. Friday, Nov 6, if you have any way of tracing the problem. Kind of tough being courteous enough to leave a message if your system won't let me leave a message!

Back