• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Brad D.
Uh-uh! Ya sure you bet you did.
clappy.gif
roflol.gif

Just purchased a 149 with a 50A deck. Now I know the carriage is diffent from a 50C deck But I am thinking about mounting this on my 782. I know I would at least have to change the pulley for the drive spindle because of the different size belt. Is everything else the same between the two decks? Should my carriage of my 782 fit with the 50A deck?

Thanks for the help!

Jim

SCOTT N. - Shhhhhh Don't tell anyone else but I've used Rotella 15W-40 in all My Cubbies for 13 yrs, since '96 when I got My PSD-powered pickup. I have switched to Rotella SB 5W-40 synthetic in the K321 I rebuilt & installed in the 72. If You check the jugs it's also S-something rated for gas engines as well as C-Etc. rated for diesels.

Well we sure have kept Kraig busy! So is there an official "dead-782" club? There is getting to be several of them.

Hello everyone. Does anyone know how the bearings come out of the cast iron ends on the 38" mower deck? It looks like there are rubber seals on each end. I should have this project done just in time for the first snow fall
bash.gif
. Thanks

KAREN SMITH (Kysmith) why are you selling your "O" i just saw her on epay!

Whoever dies with the most Cub stuff is still dead.

yea, i needed a quart of oil for cubbie 71. so i went down to the cub cadet dealer near by and bought a quart of cub cadet brand low ash 30 weight engine oil [whith and green bottel] for 5.70! thats ok if you like spending money. i would consider something of same quality for less price. humm....???

I am having trouble attaching the mower deck to my 105. I think I have the mechanical part right, two attachments in the front and the spring loaded pins in the rear. I threaded the belt around the front pully and adjusted the pullies until it seems nice and snug. When I engage the take off the belt came off. I should say that the deck did not turn well when it was off the tractor but it mowed like a champ last season. I greased the fittings. Am I missing something that allows the deck to turn easy? I checked the 105 manual but there was no info.

Jim S,

You would also have to relocate the left front link hanger on the 50A mower deck to match by drilling a new hole so it will match your 82 series undercarriage left, front arm location, which you will have to use.

Hey Brad,
That's before the 23 degree "Stones" were on the 234. Works much better now.
Speak for yourself. I KNOW the sheep weren't-a-skeered with me around, now you and Bubba well.......

Good Morning Mr. Lazar
coffee.gif
. Rains a coming. I feel it in a bad way.

Morning all
coffee.gif
I`am out in the shop working on and 1862 replaceing the friction washer on the hydro handle. Have a great day. later Don T

Brad,
I was wondering when someone would make a wing plow for a cub..... nice!!! More pics, if you can...
bouncy.gif

Latest posts

Back