• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Two Wheel Cart

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbartee

displayname
Norm Bartee
Does anyone have plans or know where I can get plans for a two wheel riding cart that can be pulled behind a garden tractor? I would like to build one for my two year old granddaughter.

Good Morning, Norm B. Here is a set. Then this is a GOOGLE SEARCH.
happy.gif

Marlin,

Thanks, but I was thinking of something along the lines of a pulled rickshaw. Don't know how safe that would be...

When the kid was young I put an old bucket seat out of a car in a garden cart. She had a blast in that thing.

Marlin,

Thanks, but I was thinking of something along the lines of a pulled rickshaw. Don't know how safe that would be...

OSHA will <u>LOVE</u> that one!

Not a Rickshaw only still pretty neat.... Child's Trailer. A little bit safer maybe in the long run.

Just an idea on a Rickshaw style... Pedicab. This will give a general idea.

Wow, the first one looks like it could actually take off if dad peddels fas enough.
That second thing, well I threw out my Erector Set years ago, maybe he found it? And its street legal !!??...ya right!

Norm, google the word Sulky and you'll get all sorts of hits. In the meantime, here's a few images from my archives:

240483.jpg

240484.jpg

240485.jpg

Ebay has some of those old sulkys if you do a search undeer vintage lawn mowers or antique lawn mowers. I like the basics of the cushioned cart hooked up to the 100. These bones kinda like a smoother ride as the years go by.

Tom any more pics of the cub to cub hook-up???

it looks like he has a rear pto hooked up along with some type of hitch. I think I want to make one

I guess you'd call that cub to cub a 6x4???

I'd love to sit and have a talk with those gentlemen.

Sorry no more pix. I'm thinking that's a drive shaft to the "trailer" input shaft, maling a 6X4 like Wayne said.

Back