• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Superbowl!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blanasa

displayname
Brian Lanasa
Let's go Ravens

253087.jpg

so who is playing? lol. I guess I could read the sports section to find out, but that is Annie's part of the paper , and she won't tell me who the Ravens are playing against. Marlin isn't into football. I use to be, but since he doesn't have any interest in it, I quit watching. I suppose we'll watch the puppy bowl AND the Kitty half time program on animal planet. hahahaha.. that is what the kids wanna tune into anyways, that being the furkids.

Great thing about the superbowl though? other then a good game, are the commericals

angel.gif
cathleen

Back