Super Lawn and Garden Tractor-2072

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tzieman

displayname
terry zieman
Where were these bigger garden tractors built and who owned the rights to Cadet then? and is there somewhere I can log in and read their history?

Terry Z:

First, welcome to the Forum.
59453.jpg

The 2072 was made by CCC/MTD and was built between 1987-1989. It is considered a Super Garden Tractor.

There are a number of guys here that probably could help you with a specific inquiry. As for a site on the 2072 history, I can't help you.

I bought mine new from a dealer here in the Ozarks recently freshened the motor and I guess I'll just keep it until it wears me out.Thanks for the response.

Terry:

The 2072 is a strong Cub and if you have plans on keeping it for a while, I would suggest that you obtain the manuals for it. The Forum's Sponsor - Binder's Book (see boxes of sponsors on main page) can help you out. Then you will have all the information on proper use and maintenance.

Terry:

Here are some images and information for your reference:

59457.jpg

59458.jpg

If you would like a better, high resolution image, I can send you this.

thumbsup.gif

Terry Z: Go to the top of the page and click on that pretty little ole box labeled "Cub Cadet, The First 45 Years by Hank Will. It's got all the history info from the Original IH model in 1961 through the 2006 models including the Model 2072 that you are lookling for. Order it and you will have a treasure of Cub Cadet information.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back