• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Suing for 782D

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhangartner

displayname
Jason W Hangartner
Marlin,
I think Maybe Jerry was refering to the variations of the ebay names I used.

I agree with Jerry in the fact that the auction site has helped many people find items that they may have never found.

This is a two edged sword however as buyers can and will drive up the market value of items therefore the affectionate remarks. And add to that the fact that they really don't care about you if a deal goes bad. I've been there and it is blatantly true.

I do have one big chip on my shoulder against ebay: That is that they care nothing for our veterans or the law of the land in their emotional feel good bias against firearms. They will allow some commie to sell and disgrace all kinds of medals and service awards that good men died for. However they will not allow a man to sell or buy even a new grip or stock or even a sling for their AR15 rifle. Not even a cleaning kit or bore brush if you use the wrong kind of gun in the title or description.

In fact paypal used to be quasi OK. When Ecommie took it over you will now get your account closed for even mentioning any sort of firearms accessories in a transaction that you use them for. It is against their policy to use paypal for ANYTHING gun related.

As a private business it is their right to make these restrictions. But that does mean they are not jerks either.

Rant over. Now back to the topic

I agree with you Jason but with the current laws on gun ownership, Ebay has no way of age verification. Or criminal record. Just another catch 22 in todays current regulations.
dunno.gif

Lyle - Jason didn't say "Buy a Firearm" he's talking about accessories. Grips and brushes don't kill people just like guns don't kill people. People kill people , always have always will. A big red rubber band is just as dangerous ... I've shot through plate glass in store fronts with them before.
Yes firearms could be bought and sold IF they were shipped from and to a local licensed dealer just like ordering from any other source.
They're just anti gun plain and simple. They'd also better check their history archives and find out WHY Japan did not attack the west coast along with Pearl Harbor. They could have taken the whole west coast and held us off at the Rockies but for one thing. At the signing of the surrender Japan was asked why they didn't do just that. The answer ... to many AMERICANS own guns and they knew the resistance would have been to great. In today's troubled times that statement needs to be remembered.
Don't mess in my backyard or I'll bring the house down on you!

Ken,
thumbsup_old.gif
An american with a gun is a citizen
An american without a gun is a subject

IMHO the only reason "they" want to take our right to keep and bear firearms is because "they" are affraid of the inevitable revolution!!!

Bren

Brendan - That almost came to pass in the 60's early 70's. The government was getting worried it would happen. We don't need a revolution, we just need AMERICA to get back to it's roots and ethics.
Knuke Rockney is on now , how appropriate !!

Frank - Sorry we took your thread over ...

Returning to your regularly scheduled lawsuit now at this time ..........

What is it with Garden tractors and guns? It seems that if you like one you probly like the other
war.gif

KEN:
Don't bother me none! Sounds like most think like I do....

See now, ya'll should have stopped and chewed the fat with me for a spell!

Guns are okay, as a matter of fact I have several. The thing I don't understand is why anybody would need a AK-47 or armor piercing bullets. I wish they would ban them within the US. All I need is a neighbor with one and have some kids break in and steal it.

Richard part of being a gun owner is being responsible. The guns in my house are well secured from unwanted visitors. The guns are here and the ammo is there where the are well seperated.
fence.gif

Dean S.
I don't store my guns and ammo here and there, I use a gun safe.

first comes the law that says you can't own a certain type of gun then comes the law that says you can't own ANY type of gun, who wants that? not me!

Richard,

The folks who have the power to ban AK's or AR15's have the rest of your guns on their list also. They just want to take them away incrementally to avoid too much uproar.

After the semi auto's go the next thing on the list is "sniper rifles" Which is every bolt action scoped centerfire rifle out there. Yes that means hunting guns.

Once you no longer have a need for hunting guns you surely cannot be trusted (SIC) with a handgun to defend yourself.....After all the police are there to protect you. But wait they have no OBLIGATION to protect citizens, they are only required to respond to a crime.

Brendan stated it nicely
"An american with a gun is a citizen
An american without a gun is a subject "

This is a very slippery slope and all gun owners would do well to end thier bias against guns they do not personally admire, and attempt to stick together. We are all Americans with the same rights and would do well to look out for one and another.

BTW you probbabaly do have neighbors with AK's or AR15's and just do not know it because they are responsible adults. They are much more prevalent than the average joe would be led to believe.

A perfect case in point Is Jim Zumbo a prominent firearms and hunting commentator and writer for Outdoor life and with many big name sponsors such as Remington. One night in the last 6 months he called AR15's "terrorist rifles" and within 36 hours lost his Tv show his magazine job and all of his sponsors. Read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Zumbo

I bought a chevy van off of ebay. then they to decided they didn't want to sell it. they didn't get the price they wanted. I told them thats whjat a reserve is for. I did complain to ebay & they suspened their acount. the seller also tried the "engine developed a knock" story & I told them I'd take it as is. pretty much the same scam Franks getting

Will be interesting after tuesday. The crook is supposed to be served tomorrow. Wonder what his next dumb step will be?
I will be there on July 23rd unless he agrees earlier to give me the tractor. Fat chance of that!

The Small claims people miss led me about service. It was supposed to be by the sheriff but they said no, they mailed it...so it got delayed...Still within the 8 day period prior to the court date so he is on for the 23rd.

I am finally convinced that e-bay is a JOKE!!!!!

I have never seen so many IDIOTS residing in one place.

I posted to the discussion forum regardin my suit and can't believe the replys.
If you wonder why we as a country are in trouble...just go there to read some real garbage.

Apparently legal contracts are meaningless to e-bay users. That is what they all say. See no problem with a person refusing to deliver an item that was won at auction.

Course...all are nickel-dime members....

Latest posts

Back