• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Socks for your tires ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALLEN - Interesting. I got a pair of Firestone WInterForce winter tires several years ago, oddly enough, BEFORE we started getting 100 to 120 inches of snow that winter. They're the same tread pattern as a Bridgestone BLIZZAK, just slightly harder rubber for better wear, which I need, and just a little less grip on ice and hard packed snow, but on slush, fresh snow, etc., they're awesome, and they're on all the time. I put 11,000 miles on mostly dry roads on my pair and there's plenty of tread left for another 30,000 miles. Wish I had them on the car now.

The winter I ran them my frt wheel drive car handled up to 5-6 inches of snow great, I only took my 4WD truck out when it was supposed to get really bad, which it did a couple times, think the one snow was 17 inches.

What concerns me with this tire sock is - if you have a smaller tire, how do you cut them down like a set of chains....
1a_scratchhead.gif
a_blink2.gif
angel.gif
fan.gif
censored.gif
bottom.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Back to
lurking.gif

Latest posts

Back