• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Power lift for 1282

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpellenz

displayname
chris pellenz
was there any electric or hydro lift available for the 1282?
want to lift blower more easily...
deck too... to eliminate armstrong...

or is this completely a fabrication

Find a donor 782, 982, 1811, 1812, etc. and go from there. May be easier to swap off the whole frame. Check the parts look-up for what you would need.

Or you could add a helper spring to the lift that helps a lot!! Some of the fine sponsors should have them.

funny thing.. the more i research.. .the more i learn... the helper springs on the cubs are the same as found on the 300 series AC as well as the ross steering box... same... the 300 was when AC was making its own garden tractors.. and deviated from the simplicity that it owned... ive got a few of those and know how to make 'em too...

i think they had ideas common to JD, IH and AC... kinda cool
anyone know what the throw was on the hydro cylinder found on these?

Latest posts

Back