• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Pics of tractors at local county fair

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klorenz

displayname
Kirk Lorenz
Snapped a few pics of tractors on display at my local county fair. These I thought were somewhat rare, but I'm far from knowing alot about the larger tractors. For your viewing pleasure!

Demonstrators C & Farmall Cub

230473.jpg

140 Hi-Clear

230474.jpg

-MV-

230475.jpg

Super A with loader

230476.jpg

F-12

230477.jpg

A guy up the road from me has one of them there fancy white ones, but someone has painted red over it. He has it sitting in his shed to be restored. You can see the red paint all flaked off and the white showing through underneath clearly. I'd like to see it run personally and get it out of the shed and into the day light!!

Mike, They were supose to be repainted before being sold but some didn't get repainted. If I got ahold of that tractor I'd leave it, the guys that know would appreciate the history that cracked red with white under it represents.

Dave, Agreed. Hey are you comming to the Sublette Toy Show? Its March 17 & 18 this year a two day show. They are featuring IH this year. Big Steve and Medium Steve are going to be there at the vendor building.

Tom, Gotta check with the boss, the kid and the dog here lately to know what my schedule is.
happy.gif

Thats just not that far away.

Looks like mabey Sat. what day are you guys gonna be there?

I'll be there Friday (setting up), and show days of Saturday and Sunday

Tom I called my step brother last night just to see what he was doing and he really wanted to go but he couldn't till Sunday. So I'll be there Sunday.

Yea I was there. Thats the biggest toy show I was ever at. I was convinced I saw you and Big steve hanging around a farmal cub with a little bity crap spreader, When I got closer the guy I thought was you was wearing a JD T-shirt, you didn't mention losing a bet so I figured it wasn't you. What building were you in. I made it into 5 of the seven buildings I didn't get into the comunity building or the school. He brought his 4 and 9 year olds and they were beat by the time we got out that far. It was the whole town I think. Nice show.

Latest posts

Back