• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Older Troy-Bilt Cultivator

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpallen

displayname
Jeff Allen
Met a guy that had an older model Troy-Bilt Cultivator that was pretty interesting. It looks like a front tine tiller but the tines have a narrow width (about 16"?) and are extended pretty far forward from the rear wheels compared to regular front tine tillers. The rear wheels are large diameter (16"?) and are attached to a plate that flips forward or back. When back, the center drag bar can be dropped down.

Anybody familiar with what I'm talking about and know where I can find some more information about the thing? I'm kicking myself now for not snapping a photo of it.

Are you sure that the handlebars weren't 90 degrees from the operating position? Troy Built was the King of rear tine tillers.

I know, that's what makes this so wild.
The rear wheels are thin, spoke type wheels that you might find on a garden cart. The unit is in good shape and it clearly states that is is a Troy-Bilt Cultivator. Like I said, I'm kicking myself now for not taking pictures.

Latest posts

Back