• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old school bumper jack

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masmith

displayname
Michael Smith
I was given this jack and it works great. However it is not practical the way it is for working on the Cubs. I thought of mounting the reese style receiver on it and making some type of lift arms that would go out far enough to lift the tractors/implement. I would love to hear any ideas on making this useful. I have the basic metal skills to build or weld adaptors for it. Thanks.

217602.jpg

217603.jpg

217604.jpg

Just a thought. That looks like a nice solid "old" jack. My dad had one similar when he had his auto repair shop. Have you thought of selling it and using the money to buy or make the kind you want? There seems to be a market for the older heavy duty shop tools like your jack. Plus, it would keep the jack around serving it's original purpose for many more years.

Back